Hp spectre vs Hp spectre x360 vs Razer Blade Stealth

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to upgrade my old Asus Laptop to Hp spectre x360 or Hp spectre (12 inch model) or Razer blade stealth. I would like to hear you guys opinion and thoughts about it.

My needs:

-Battery life is very essential (I travel most of time like home to university, coffee store, out of states traveling etc)

-I don't intend on gaming on my laptop since I already have ps4

-I consume multimedia (music, movies and anime) and do light to mid videos and photo editing

-Use for my engineering course (AutoCAT, words, powerpoint, photoshop etc)

-My budget is to spend less than $1500 

My questions:

-Which model has the best battery life (Regular use, no gaming)

-Build Quality?

-If you guys own any of the model I mention, tell me your thought about it.

-If you guys felt that there are other better laptops than what i've mention, please let me know as well.

I sincerely appreciate you guys opinions.

I do not personally own any of those but have recenetly looked at the spectra x360 series myself.
This is german but the numbers should speek for themselves:
http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-HP-Spectre-x360-13-Convertible.180988.0.html

the batterylife is beyond crazy on thze Hp Spectre X360 13- ... (2017) edition.
The spearkesr are really good although not quite Macbook Pro level but on the 2017 Kabylake model the are facing you, playing at good volume and sound decnt as long as you don't expect to listen to something like this and here any contrabass

although for electronic stuff it might be better suited it can be called an overall quite good sound for a notebook. On the silver models the font is white on silver backgropund which is as linus said indeed a little hard to read.
I didn't do any flex testing but from my typing these felt solid body wise and man ... , linus didn't exagerate. The x360 trashes any yoga I tried keyboardwise ... Astounding feeling imho.
I will update this if I find anything I forgot or just ask more questions :)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

HP Spectre all the way. My wife has one, and we're very with it. Vest battery. Handles tasks very well. Super light and portable. And of you're looking at one with the discrete GPU, you definitely can't go wrong.

6 hours ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I do not personally own any of those but have recenetly looked at the spectra x360 series myself.
This is german but the numbers should speek for themselves:
http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-HP-Spectre-x360-13-Convertible.180988.0.html

the batterylife is beyond crazy on thze Hp Spectre X360 13- ... (2017) edition.
The spearkesr are really good although not quite Macbook Pro level but on the 2017 Kabylake model the are facing you, playing at good volume and sound decnt as long as you don't expect to listen to something like this and here any contrabass

Hide contents

although for electronic stuff it might be better suited it can be called an overall quite good sound for a notebook. On the silver models the font is white on silver backgropund which is as linus said indeed a little hard to read.
I didn't do any flex testing but from my typing these felt solid body wise and man ... , linus didn't exagerate. The x360 trashes any yoga I tried keyboardwise ... Astounding feeling imho.
I will update this if I find anything I forgot or just ask more questions :)

Thank you for giving me the link and idea of comparison. I will try to find the english version of the review and see how things go from there. 

5 hours ago, Ryujin2003 said:

HP Spectre all the way. My wife has one, and we're very with it. Vest battery. Handles tasks very well. Super light and portable. And of you're looking at one with the discrete GPU, you definitely can't go wrong.

From what I can interpret your opinion; I assume you're talking about spectre x360 rather than the regular spectre. how is the fan audible though (Again I won't be using the laptop for gaming). 

13 hours ago, Mrtrickzter said:

From what I can interpret your opinion; I assume you're talking about spectre x360 rather than the regular spectre. how is the fan audible though (Again I won't be using the laptop for gaming). 

Yes 360. My laptop is an MSI G73VR. My fan gets pretty loud. The HP is much quieter. Cannot really hear it much, and if you do, it's in dead silence. The sound of our HVAC droning is louder.

The HP does a great job of staying cool even though it's quiet. The down side, is the intake can easily get restricted if you have it on a blanket or your lap, so you are kind of restricted to a flat surface for use. But if you're looking for portability and reliability, you've got it.

The only thing we found out is there is no CMOS battery. My wife was having issues with the time being wrong. Well, she's also famous for killing the battery 100% And leaving it dead for a couple days until she needs it. To save on space, the MB draws from the battery instead of having CMOS. So you kill the battery nd leave it dead, you get the same effect or clearing CMOS.

Lesson learned from there.

On 4/2/2017 at 7:38 AM, Ryujin2003 said:

Yes 360. My laptop is an MSI G73VR. My fan gets pretty loud. The HP is much quieter. Cannot really hear it much, and if you do, it's in dead silence. The sound of our HVAC droning is louder.

The HP does a great job of staying cool even though it's quiet. The down side, is the intake can easily get restricted if you have it on a blanket or your lap, so you are kind of restricted to a flat surface for use. But if you're looking for portability and reliability, you've got it.

The only thing we found out is there is no CMOS battery. My wife was having issues with the time being wrong. Well, she's also famous for killing the battery 100% And leaving it dead for a couple days until she needs it. To save on space, the MB draws from the battery instead of having CMOS. So you kill the battery nd leave it dead, you get the same effect or clearing CMOS.

Lesson learned from there.

Thanks for in-depth information. it help me with considering the laptop.

Just now, Mrtrickzter said:

Thanks for in-depth information. it help me with considering the laptop.

Also, if it makes you happy, in my shop, the only HP's that have never come in are the HP Spectre and Omen. Only had 1 for a cracked screen, clients fault, not manufacturer issues, and also the HP Omen. But I've also only seen 2 Razers, both of which were damaged by the clients.