Remove computer from domain

Hi everyone,

Here is a challenge, i have a pc which was conected to a school domain, the domain is no longer active and i cannot login to the pc.. How could i get in and remove this pc from the domain??

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor / Cooler Master Hyper 212X LED Cooler / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard / TeamGroup Nighthawk 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory / OCZ Trion 150 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive / 2x WDBlue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Hard Drive (Raid 0) / EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Video Card / Cougar Panzar Duel Window ATX Mid Tower Case / SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply / Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

1 minute ago, snortings said:

Did a quick google search, not sure if this would help. You could change the admin password and then remove it from the domain.

http://www.top-password.com/guide/reset-windows-domain-password.html

thanks ill try this out

Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Processor / Cooler Master Hyper 212X LED Cooler / ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 Motherboard / TeamGroup Nighthawk 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory / OCZ Trion 150 480GB 2.5" Solid State Drive / 2x WDBlue 500GB 2.5" 5400RPM Hard Drive (Raid 0) / EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB SC GAMING Video Card / Cougar Panzar Duel Window ATX Mid Tower Case / SeaSonic 520W 80+ Bronze Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply / Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Could i plug the hdd into my good pc and edit a file or somthing and put it back in the other pc and login?

Hmmm, maybe a Hiren's Boot CD could get into the computer.

That will allow you to see the local accounts and remove passwords off them.

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode?

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

Shouldn't there be a local admin account on the PC? See if you can access that. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

What I do is I boot the computer to a bootable USB such as WinPE or Ubuntu. I will use that to grab all the important files, and then format the thing.

Unless you know the local admin password like all these others are saying. That's the easiest way.

[COMPUTER NAME]\[LOCAL ADMIN/USER USERNAME] and then the password. 

If you don't know that then you're going to have to do your own research (rules here) or alternatively wipe it and start over.