Ekwb importing

Hi everyone wanting to know if anyone has bought directly from ekwb shop and imported to canada what was the experience like? Thanks

1 hour ago, Dawg1983 said:

Hi everyone wanting to know if anyone has bought directly from ekwb shop and imported to canada what was the experience like? Thanks

I haven't bought directly from EKWB but if you are in Canada and need gear check out Dazmode he carries a lot of watercooling products including EKWB, another to a much lesser degree is NCIX. 

6 hours ago, W-L said:

I haven't bought directly from EKWB but if you are in Canada and need gear check out Dazmode he carries a lot of watercooling products including EKWB, another to a much lesser degree is NCIX. 

I have bought lots off him but he is out of stock on what I need and does not carry one part he is my go to usually thanks though.

I obviously did it many times.  It's not bad at all on the transit time...usually around 3 days and it's at my home in Quebec.

EK ships via DHL which aren't that greedy on the duties like UPS is known for.

9 hours ago, EK Luc said:

I obviously did it many times.  It's not bad at all on the transit time...usually around 3 days and it's at my home in Quebec.

EK ships via DHL which aren't that greedy on the duties like UPS is known for.

Yeah I was looking for around $700 worth of gear stupid dollar did not want a big surprise. 

EK uses DHL, 3 days to Dubai. 

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

i just got mine shipped to New Zealand no tax! was 5 days before they got around to shipping it then overnight To New Zealand from some crazy place in europe.

3800X, Corsiar 32gig 3200mhz LPX, Asus Hero X570. 2080ti black edition

Thanks guys I ended up just buying from dazmode and got bitspower blocks that he had in stock. I did not want to wait any longer.

On 05/04/2017 at 1:36 PM, Dawg1983 said:

Thanks guys I ended up just buying from dazmode and got bitspower blocks that he had in stock. I did not want to wait any longer.

I bought my whole watercooling setup directly from them and had it shipped from slovenia to quebec in like 1-2 days. Taxes and duties follows the canadian import chart most of the time too unlike UPS which charges up to 70%.

Performance-pc is also another website that has a vast inventory of parts and you can pick DHL for delivery too.

CPU: Intel Core i9-10900K  MOBO: ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA GPU: 2080ti Hall of Fame 10th anniversary limited edition  PSU: Asus ROG THOR 1200W  COOLER: Optimus foundation black acetal RADS: 3x EKWB CoolStream PE 360  LOOP: EKWB torque HDC fittings / EKWB ZMT 15,9/9,5mm / EKWB CryoFuel Clear MONITOR: Acer predator X34

I bought directly from EK a waterblock and backplate for the 1080TI.   FedEx was the delivery company.  I received a call from them as there was brokerage fees. I paid the fees via credit card and the item was delivered same day here in Canada. 

All expected and worked out as intended.

Phanteks Enthoo Elite | Intel I9 - 7900X | Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme | MSI 1080 TI 

32Gb Dominator Platinum Special Edition Blackout 3200MHz  | Samsung 960 Pro | 2x Samsung 961 Pro (Raid 0) 256Gb M.2 SSD  

Samsung 850 Pro 512Gb | WD Black 4TB | Corsair AX1200i

• 2 years later...

I was hit with just under $90 on a $650 order I had already paid $90 shipping for. So, $180 in shipping into the US through UPS. I wasn’t contacted by anyone regarding the fees until the UPS guy was on my doorstep demanding a check or money order. I was forced to decline the shipment because I didn’t have a check or money order. So my very expensive $90 “fast” shipping method was quite the waste. I contacted UPS about the fees and was told the seller had intentionally set up the shipment this way. A heads up would have been nice ? Wouldn’t order through them again and don’t recommend their site. 

From Canada and just ordered through EKWB.  To answer your question, I was hit with ~$85 of import fees/duties on ~$600 of stuff from EKWB on a recent order.

Also, DHL site is horrible to deal with if you have to change where your package is going, or if you need to do anything other than just basic tracking. Not the fault of EKWB however.

CPU: i7-8700k MOBO: MSI MAG Tomahawk Z390 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 3200MHz GPU: 1080ti