cooling under $100 help

i need help finding a realy good liquid cooling loop or just a allready made lc for my rig that is under $100 and suports intel and you can put your own coolent in it

41 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

supports "intel" need more info 

41 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

supports "intel" need more info 

1151 Intel 6700k

3 hours ago, aman2499 said:

i need help finding a realy good liquid cooling loop or just a allready made lc for my rig that is under $100 and suports intel and you can put your own coolent in it

Not going to happen. No such product exists. You could trawl junk yards or the waste bins outside computer shops, maybe you'll find discarded water cooling parts that you could cobble together somehow.

What's wrong with an air cooler? Even the top of the range don't cost that much and they will perform as well if not better than almost any AIO.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti

5 hours ago, aman2499 said:

At that price point you can get an AIO but for any any reputable expandable unit it will cost you, the Swiftech X2 units would be one of those options.