Update badges

Hi!

I'm new to F@H but I believe I'm qualified to a "contributor badge" according to another post in this forum. So, I've PM an admin, but got no response so far. Is there a "proper" way to do it, do I have to go through a form or something like that? It's been a few days since I've sent the message, maybe the admin is just busy. Again, I'm new to this and not quite sure if I'm doing things properly. Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience ;)

1 minute ago, Logue said:

Hi!

I'm new to F@H but I believe I'm qualified to a "contributor badge" according to another post in this forum. So, I've PM an admin, but got no response so far. Is there a "proper" way to do it, do I have to go through a form or something like that? It's been a few days since I've sent the message, maybe the admin is just busy. Again, I'm new to this and not quite sure if I'm doing things properly. Anyway, thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience ;)

Yeah it often takes a bit of time I think they are busy lives maybe

(CPU) i9 9900K  (MB)ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I   (RAM) Royal Z Gold 2x8GB  40000DDR4 (GPU) Radeon VII  (CASE) Shift-X  (Storage)M.2 ADATA XPG8200 Pro/  (PSU)Corsair SF750 (COOLING)-H100I Pro   Folding ID Tim_Kelly

Could take a few days depending on who

it is, some does them in batches, or maybe

they were just busy. I can have a look if you

add me to the pm or just send me a new one.  

Edit: for further clarification, yes that is pretty

much the proper way, as you can find in the

FAQ.

That's it. Once you hit one of the milestones, PM your Folding ID to one of the moderators who will update it in due time.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207857-for-folding-users-tips-tricks-and-faq-updated-july-2016/

11 minutes ago, Logue said:

So, I've PM an admin, but got no response so far.

I had to wait 2 weeks before getting my gold Boinc. This should be good enough of an indication as to how often badges are awardade around here...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

4 hours ago, tobben said:

Could take a few days depending on who

it is, some does them in batches, or maybe

they were just busy. I can have a look if you

add me to the pm or just send me a new one.  

Edit: for further clarification, yes that is pretty

much the proper way, as you can find in the

FAQ.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/207857-for-folding-users-tips-tricks-and-faq-updated-july-2016/

Thanks, @tobben! I'll add you to the PM! Thanks a lot, guys! \o