Image Resizing Very Large Images in Bulk?

Xanthe_2871

I have several images that are huge, as in over 100 MB and 200 megapixels each. They're from a high end photo scanner that I ignorantly set to scan at maximum resolution... 

They are too large to upload to my Google Photos and too big to email or share on social media, so I need to reduce the size. Unfortunately, every website I've tried says the files are too big, so does anyone know of a website that can handle resizing huge photos, particularly in bulk if possible?

Thanks!

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

17 minutes ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

I have several images that are huge, as in over 100 MB and 200 megapixels each. They're from a high end photo scanner that I ignorantly set to scan at maximum resolution... 

They are too large to upload to my Google Photos and too big to email or share on social media, so I need to reduce the size. Unfortunately, every website I've tried says the files are too big, so does anyone know of a website that can handle resizing huge photos, particularly in bulk if possible?

Thanks!

I found this website that might be of some use:

https://bulkresizephotos.com/

Looks like you can dump all the photos on there and then click the "Pro" option on the left side and it'll let you adjust the quality of the image you want to scale down.

You can also resize the dimensions of the images as well from the looks of it.

53 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

I found this website that might be of some use:

https://bulkresizephotos.com/

Looks like you can dump all the photos on there and then click the "Pro" option on the left side and it'll let you adjust the quality of the image you want to scale down.

You can also resize the dimensions of the images as well from the looks of it.

Thanks! It doesn't work on this computer but I will try it on my workstation PC later.

failed.png

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

9 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

Thanks!

Adobe LR has batch export features where you can define export sizes, and with Photoshop you can create a Droplet with a resize and save action and drag/drop all your photos onto it.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

9 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Adobe LR has batch export features where you can define export sizes, and with Photoshop you can create a Droplet with a resize and save action and drag/drop all your photos onto it.

I do have Photoshop, thanks! I can try that option. :D