Weird Pixels on 2nd Monitor HELP!

Hi All!

So... I bought a new GTX 1050ti and I got it all set up and then noticed weird green flickering pixels on the second monitor only. I have the first monitor running from the dvi port on the gpu to the dvi port on my monitor and the second is using display port on the gpu to dvi on the monitor. Does anyone here know how to fix this? I have been trying for a couple days now and any ideas would be appreciated! 

IMG_0980.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

IMG_0978.JPG

IMG_0979.JPG

Try replacing the cable or swapping it with your other monitor, looks almost like artifacting, but it could be caused my many different things, including a faulty display driver in the monitor

5 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Try replacing the cable or swapping it with your other monitor, looks almost like artifacting, but it could be caused my many different things, including a faulty display driver in the monitor

I swapped the cables and got the same result. One thing that is interesting though is that when I switch the refresh rate of the second monitor in Nvidia control center from 60hrtz to 59hrtz it seems to fix the problem. Also something to note is that the pixels only show up in certain colors like black.

1 minute ago, cubed said:

I swapped the cables and got the same result. One thing that is interesting though is that when I switch the refresh rate of the second monitor in Nvidia control center from 60hrtz to 59hrtz it seems to fix the problem. Also something to note is that the pixels only show up in certain colors like black.

Yeah it sounds like it could possibly be a faulty display driver. Do you have any other source you could test it with, something without an nvidia gpu?

Not really... I have an older Nvidia gpu but that is about it. Any other ways to track down the problem?