Looking to buy new monitor

Veltn
6 minutes ago, Veltn said:

Im looking to buy a 3840 × 2160 monitor but im unsure if i should wait for later this year when they start to put on the market the ones with 144hz like this one https://www.asus.com/Monitors/ROG-SWIFT-PG27UQ/

Should i wait or but a 60hz model now

It depends on what you're trying to do, do you want to just game or also content creation?

Are you a hardcore gamer or more a casual gamer that doesn't need the ms advantage over others.

hmm i plan to use it for general purposes and to view the mods on fallout with high graphics and to play games im not hardcore im little above casual gaming but not casual at the same time and i would perfer atleast 5ms no higher at all

3 minutes ago, Veltn said:

hmm i plan to use it for general purposes and to view the mods on fallout with high graphics and to play games im not hardcore im little above casual gaming but not casual at the same time and i would perfer atleast 5ms no higher at all

GL HF with running Modded Fallout 4 at 4k 144Hz

(Also if is just casual why do you need 144Hz?)

Would you even be able to run games at 4k144hz? If you can then sure, wait and get it. If you can't, then don't waste your money and get something you can run.