Talk about Trump (and other off topic stuff)

ivan134
1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

People seriously don't know what bait actually is. For Trump to say that the media is not covering up terrorist attacks is nothing short of living in an alternate reality.

Posting three threads with just a video that bashes Trump isn't bait?

Ight.

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Posting three threads with just a video that bashes Trump isn't bait?

Ight.

Nope, that's not the definition of bait. Not surprising though. Also, telling the truth isn't bashing. You should also look up what "bashing" means.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Nope, that's not the definition of bait. Not surprising though. Also, telling the truth isn't bashing. You should also look up what "bashing" means.

bait
bāt/Submit
noun
food used to entice fish or other animals as prey.
"herrings make excellent bait for pike"
synonyms:    lure, decoy, fly, troll, jig, plug
"the fish let go of the bait"
variant spelling of bate.
verb
deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).
"the other boys reveled in baiting him about his love of literature"
synonyms:    taunt, tease, goad, pick on, torment, persecute, plague, harry, bother, harass, hound; informalneedle
"he was baited at school"
prepare (a hook, trap, net, or fishing area) with bait to entice fish or animals as prey.
"she baited a trap with carrots and corn"

I bolded, highlighted in orange and upsized it just so you can see it better, pumpkin.

You're only posting these threads since there are people here who disagree with your opinion and have been posting other threads about actual issues. But tell me again how your threads aren't bait when you're just posting an embedded video with edgy titles.

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

If you're talking about SurvivorNVL (sounds like something he'd do), he probably should have been banned a long time ago.

I wasn't posting around that time I don't believe anyways.

You know I should not say.  It is not polite.  :)

He was extreme at times, most of the time.

1 minute ago, stconquest said:

You know I should not say.  It is not polite.  :)

He was extreme at times, most of the time.

All the time.

2 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

It is bate tho.. its masturbating.

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Eh, I'd say there's a fine line, given the rate of your posting, between giving people information about Trump that they may not receive if they only read stuff within their political circle, and trying to bait people into posting in a thread like this and turning it into an unnecessary and polarizing flame war. 

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

6 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

bait
bāt/Submit
noun
food used to entice fish or other animals as prey.
"herrings make excellent bait for pike"
synonyms:    lure, decoy, fly, troll, jig, plug
"the fish let go of the bait"
variant spelling of bate.
verb
deliberately annoy or taunt (someone).
"the other boys reveled in baiting him about his love of literature"
synonyms:    taunt, tease, goad, pick on, torment, persecute, plague, harry, bother, harass, hound; informalneedle
"he was baited at school"
prepare (a hook, trap, net, or fishing area) with bait to entice fish or animals as prey.
"she baited a trap with carrots and corn"

I bolded, highlighted in orange and upsized it just so you can see it better, pumpkin.

You're only posting these threads since there are people here who disagree with your opinion and have been posting other threads about actual issues. But tell me again how your threads aren't bait when you're just posting an embedded video with edgy titles.

Nope. That definition does not fit this thread. If you are getting annoyed by my threads, that is nothing more than your guilty conscience. Here try this out: whenever you see a thread by me, don't read it. Then you won't be annoyed Heather.

Hah. That is fucking amazing. A president lying is not considered an "actual issue."

Edited by ivan134

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Eh, I'd say there's a fine line, given the rate of your posting, between giving people information about Trump that they may not receive if they only read stuff within their political circle, and trying to bait people into posting in a thread like this and turning it into an unnecessary and polarizing flame war. 

Polarizing? Sorry, bashing people on the head with reality is the only way this is going to work. Again, this is not bait.

13 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

People seriously don't know what bait actually is. For Trump to say that the media is covering up terrorist attacks is nothing short of living in an alternate reality.

You should explain that Trump is actively trying to control the national news cycle.  He wants news to only come from a Pro-Trump slant.  He is trying to consolidate power to feel secure and then we might some some serious moves:

th?id=OIP.euGLYgbjB17sCWu2Rxu-CQD8Es&pid

As long as it is okay with the mods, you're fine.  :D  You don't need me to tell you that though.

7 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Eh, I'd say there's a fine line, given the rate of your posting, between giving people information about Trump that they may not receive if they only read stuff within their political circle, and trying to bait people into posting in a thread like this and turning it into an unnecessary and polarizing flame war

UWOT. That's not the definition of bait, mate. ;) 

6 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Nope. That definition does not fit this thread. If you are getting annoyed by my threads, that is nothing more than your guilty conscience. 

You cannot honestly tell me that you wouldn't have posted these threads like you are if myself and/or others weren't outspokenly disagreeing with your political stance.

Here try this out: whenever you see a thread by me, don't read it.

You could try not hiding behind your poor attempt at playing innocent and just man the fuck up about what you're doing.

Hah. That is fucking amazing. A president lying is not considered an "actual issue."

"That is fucking amazing". Your exclamations are completely unnecessary and is partly why you get the response that you do from me and other members.

Politicians lie. Trump has lied. Obama has lied. The Bushes have lied. Clinton lied. Reagen lied.

You lie. I lie.

You act like this is such a new concept. People cried wolf too much and now nobody fucking cares when someone says something bad about Trump.

3 minutes ago, stconquest said:

You should explain that Trump is actively trying to control the national news cycle.  He wants news to only come from a Pro-Trump slant.  He is trying to consolidate power to feel secure and then we might some some serious moves:

th?id=OIP.euGLYgbjB17sCWu2Rxu-CQD8Es&pid

As long as it is okay with the mods, you're fine.  :D

All that is explained in the video though. I covered my bases. Not my fault if people get triggered by reality. They should go find a safe space somewhere else.

All that is explained in the video though. I covered my bases. Not my fault if people get triggered by reality. They should go find a safe space somewhere else.

I'm triggered that you're triggered. Please help me become untriggered from your trigger so we can not be triggered anymore.

EDIT: Btw anyone got any more of that winning? I can't get enough of it.

Polarizing? Sorry, bashing people on the head with reality is the only way this is going to work. Again, this is not bait.

Gosh, bashing people on the head. How productive. And, yes, I would say this is polarizing. These threads, intentional or not, are creating a divide between people and separating them into two camps, those who support Trump, and those who think he's an absolute cocking moron, when we should be trying to be reasonable with each other, understand our differences, and try to reach a reasonable conclusion. I wouldn't have nearly as much of a problem with this thread if you had bothered to explain your position on this topic and why you feel that way, and then proper discourse could potentially follow. Now, that, too, has a reasonable chance to devolve into silly name-calling, but at least you're giving the other side a chance to voice a dissenting opinion. This type of thread just...doesn't, and I find that sad.

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

3 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Check your white privilege.

1 minute ago, Shakaza said:

those who support Trump, and those who think he's an absolute cocking moron

In all seriousness and just for the record - since apparently Ivan doesn't like to converse like an adult, I am on both sides on this. I know the dude is a dolt, but I want him in the White House. I can't remember who said it and when, but someone said years and years ago that we need an asshole in the White House. I agreed, so whenever Trump published his policies, I was on board the Trump train that has no brakes.

10 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

UWOT. That's not the definition of bait, mate. ;) 

You cannot honestly tell me that you wouldn't have posted these threads like you are if myself and/or others weren't outspokenly disagreeing with your political stance.

You could try not hiding behind your poor attempt at playing innocent and just man the fuck up about what you're doing.

"That is fucking amazing". Your exclamations are completely unnecessary and is partly why you get the response that you do from me and other members.

Politicians lie. Trump has lied. Obama has lied. The Bushes has lied. Clinton lied. Reagen lied.

You lie. I lie.

You act like this is such a new concept. People cried wolf too much and now nobody fucking cares when someone says something bad about Trump.

I never said that wasn't the reason I'm posting these. Of course it is. There is a movement of misinformation happening and I'm countering it. Problem?

Man the fuck up about what? I'm not playing innocent about anything, you just seem to have a problem with definition of words.

Of course everyone lies, but I hope I don't have to tell you that some lies are more serious than others. If i lied to my parents about where I was, it's because I don't want to get grounded. If i lie about seeing someone commit murder, someone could spend the rest of their lives behind prison of be sentenced to death depending on location. I won't charge for this free education.

psa the more you know public service announcement the mo you know

Edited by ivan134

I never said that wasn't the reason I'm posting these. Of course it is. There is a movement of misinformation happening and I'm countering it. Problem?

Man the fuck up about what? I'm not playing innocent about anything, you just seem to have a problem with definition of words.

Of course everyone lies, but I hope I don't have to tell you that some lies are more serious than others. If i lied to my parents about where I was, it's because I don't want to get grounded. If i lie about seeing something commit murder, someone could spend the rest of their lives behind prison of be sentenced to death depending on location. I won't charge for this free education.

psa the more you know public service announcement the mo you know

Sorry, man. Can't hear you over all of this winning. Could you speak up a bit, and possibly remove that foreign object from your throat?

3 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

Sorry, man. Can't hear you over all of this winning. Could you speak up a bit, and possibly remove that foreign object from your throat?

See. That's the spirit. It's nice that you've stopped being a sore winner.

Check your white privilege.

I have spirit yes I do, I have spirit how about you?

BTW here's the definition of spirit just so you don't get that word confused with something else, like cuck or shill.

spir·it
ˈspirit/Submit
noun
the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.
"we seek a harmony between body and spirit"
synonyms:    soul, psyche, (inner) self, inner being, inner man/woman, mind, ego, id; pneuma
"harmony between body and spirit"
those qualities regarded as forming the definitive or typical elements in the character of a person, nation, or group or in the thought and attitudes of a particular period.
"the university is a symbol of the nation's egalitarian spirit"
synonyms:    ethos, prevailing tendency, motivating force, essence, quintessence; More
verb
convey rapidly and secretly.
"stolen cows were spirited away some distance to prevent detection"

4 minutes ago, Kloaked said:

I have spirit yes I do, I have spirit how about you?

BTW here's the definition of spirit just so you don't get that word confused with something else, like cuck or shill.

spir·it
ˈspirit/Submit
noun
the nonphysical part of a person that is the seat of emotions and character; the soul.
"we seek a harmony between body and spirit"
synonyms:    soul, psyche, (inner) self, inner being, inner man/woman, mind, ego, id; pneuma
"harmony between body and spirit"
those qualities regarded as forming the definitive or typical elements in the character of a person, nation, or group or in the thought and attitudes of a particular period.
"the university is a symbol of the nation's egalitarian spirit"
synonyms:    ethos, prevailing tendency, motivating force, essence, quintessence; More
verb
convey rapidly and secretly.
"stolen cows were spirited away some distance to prevent detection"

I don't know what's even going on anymore, but keep that dictionary handy. It was getting tiring educating you on the meaning of words these past few weeks.

I don't know what's even going on anymore, but keep that dictionary handy. It was getting tiring educating you on the meaning of words these past few weeks.

I don't know either, but I have to admit, it's a refreshing change from flame wars.

...I'm going to bed. xD

Just so that it's clear where I stand politically: Contrary to the popular belief of left wing bubbles, and I know you already know this, the fascist left is just a vocal minority. Most conservatives in the U.S. like to "take the higher ground", "be the better person" and think that the truth, facts and logic will always win against spin. This kind of thinking is why we got Trump and I don't think "being cool" works. Attempting to have a rational conversation with irrational people is a fool's errand as far as I'm concerned.

I saw an analysis that got me thinking about how conservatives tend to frame an issue in a logical manner when logic doesn't work on the average liberal person. The progressive/liberal ruling class tend to have backgrounds in nothing tangible and are skilled at manipulating the general populace (I might be using some wrong words here, I'll try and find the analysis). Hillary said so herself.

Educate me more senpai