Is there any new Nvidia Shield portable devices

CarCollector36

Are there any newer shield devices that are portable (I don't care about if its a tablet with wireless controller or more like the shield portable)

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

define "new"

basically something on Maxwell or pascal architecture

Just now, wrathoftheturkey said:

Nothing that we know of, no.

Wait, does the Nintendo Switch count? (lol)

the switch counts but I was really meaning something from Nvidia and not Nintendo

I doubt they will try to sell a device that competes with nintendo's console.  

They'll make money with each Switch sold, and don't have to worry about support, is a better deal for them.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

55 minutes ago, Sors said:

I doubt they will try to sell a device that competes with nintendo's console.  

They'll make money with each Switch sold, and don't have to worry about support, is a better deal for them.

They'll make more money from each Shield sold though, and they need to have a support team regardless. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I have the Shield Tablet K1, it is pretty awesome. The Shield portable 2 is most likely not going to get through, why would they want to compete with the Nintendo switch?

18 minutes ago, Laggger164 said:

I have the Shield Tablet K1, it is pretty awesome. The Shield portable 2 is most likely not going to get through, why would they want to compete with the Nintendo switch?

Because it wouldn't negatively impact sales of the Switch, but it would net Nvidia more money.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Spoiler

Spoiler