New username

CreepyPro

I'm thinking on changing my username what do you think of these?

Im open to suggestions

defcon
Skee
Hpn
Happen
Reset
ReSeT

Xx-Hd-No_S~c~0PEZZXx720''''9000xX

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I vote you go for Mulford Wimplebottoms.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xXxXx1337SWAGLoRdPrO69696969XoxOxoXoxXxXx is what my vote is going for, the rest of those are most likely taken already

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

We don't give out changes unless they consist of nothing but random numbers due to a bug, or if they contain personal information.  Yours doesn't appear to be either so there's not much point in a vote, sorry to say.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 01/21/2017 at 11:51 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

We don't give out changes unless they consist of nothing but random numbers due to a bug, or if they contain personal information.  Yours doesn't appear to be either so there's not much point in a vote, sorry to say.

Either you or me misunderstood the question. I thought this was about OPs gamertag, not forum username.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

CharminUltraSoft

The Louvre

Lian-Li PC-O11 DW   |   ZOTAC RTX 2080   |   Core i5 9600k   |   SeaSonic FOCUS Plus 650W Platinum   |   MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon  |  2x16Gb TRIDENT Z ROYAL  |   2xSX8200 240Gb NVME SSD's  |   1x Seagate Firecuda 1TB   |   EVGA Closed Loop Cooler 280mm   |   1x MSI MPG27C Monitor

ServantofXanthe :D

Or Skee, that sounds cool too I guess...

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

We don't generally change usernames unless it's using the specific criteria found in Community Standards. I know that there are gray areas, but I don't this is one of those gray areas.***

***I'm assuming you're talking about the LTT forum username.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

On 1/21/2017 at 9:51 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Come on, you could rename him Mulford Wimplebottoms just for the lulz, and add an RGB avatar while your at it.

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Just now, Kierax said:

Come on, you could rename him Mulford Wimplebottoms just for the lulz, and add an RGB avatar while your at it.

well that wouldn't be very nice though would it? :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

well that wouldn't be very nice though would it? :P 

I refuse to take things seriously anymore, this world is wayyy too serious.  Add some hilarity.