Fun steam games for low powered laptops?

Kirikoza

I have a pretty cheap laptop, an Acer Aspire R15. It DOES have a core i5 but it is by no means a gaming PC. It runs CS:GO at around 20 fps so it's not super amazing. But it runs low powered games such as Castle Crashers without even getting hot. I want some more cheapish 2D games to play on this thing. It needs to be easy to play with a trackpad and keyboard, so do you guys have any suggestions? I'll post a screenshot of the games that I have downloaded to this PC (not all the ones I own though, I own a lot)

Steamg.JPG

Transistor and Prison Architect are pretty fun/neat.

Left 4 Dead 2, way less demanding. I have a laptop with iGPU i3 (yeah so it even worse)

Team Fortress 2

Older Counter Strike

GMOD

1 minute ago, deXxterlab97 said:

Left 4 Dead 2, way less demanding. I have a laptop with iGPU i3 (yeah so it even worse)

Team Fortress 2

Older Counter Strike

GMOD

Well, something easy to play with a trackpad. I guess I should specify 2D games then. I can play those games at home on my more beefy PC, but when i'm away I need something I can just open up and play.

Crypt of the NecroDancer

I would suggest the binding of isaac, too but have it already.

16 minutes ago, Kirikoza said:

I have a pretty cheap laptop, an Acer Aspire R15. It DOES have a core i5 but it is by no means a gaming PC. It runs CS:GO at around 20 fps so it's not super amazing. But it runs low powered games such as Castle Crashers without even getting hot. I want some more cheapish 2D games to play on this thing. It needs to be easy to play with a trackpad and keyboard, so do you guys have any suggestions? I'll post a screenshot of the games that I have downloaded to this PC (not all the ones I own though, I own a lot)

Steamg.JPG

If your into old game fallout 2 is a good game 

Try out Risk of Rain. One of my all time favorite indie games, easy to run 2D platformer and keyboard-only.

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...