Cablemod widebeam not working

Danscu
Go to solution Solved by W-L,
57 minutes ago, Danscu said:

So I just installed my cablemod widebeam leds into my pc, a 30cm one and a 60cm one. The 60cm is connected to the 30cm led, which is connected to the powersupply. The problem is, the 60 cm led is not working. It only shows a dim, red light, even when I try to change the color. The 30 cm one is working just fine. Has anyone experienced something like this and/or do you guys have a solution?

Assuming they are RGB, make sure you have the LED strip oriented correctly as the strips have polarity for the RGB lines. 

-Moved to Modding Section- 

So I just installed my cablemod widebeam leds into my pc, a 30cm one and a 60cm one. The 60cm is connected to the 30cm led, which is connected to the powersupply. The problem is, the 60 cm led is not working. It only shows a dim, red light, even when I try to change the color. The 30 cm one is working just fine. Has anyone experienced something like this and/or do you guys have a solution?

have you tried the 60cm one alone, maybe it is defect. or cange the 2 around, maybe that will help.

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

11 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

have you tried the 60cm one alone, maybe it is defect. or cange the 2 around, maybe that will help.

did not help at all

does the 60cm one work on its own?

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

57 minutes ago, Danscu said:

Assuming they are RGB, make sure you have the LED strip oriented correctly as the strips have polarity for the RGB lines. 

-Moved to Modding Section-