Hello, everybody!  I was wondering if I could get some monitor recommendations.  I'm looking for a gaming capable monitor (60Hz minimum) with any type of display.  (I DO require 1080p and at most a 5ms response time)  My budget is about $100, but I'm willing to jump up to $130-$140 if need be.  Anybody with an opinion has a good one.  Thanks, everyone!

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

Get used.... seriously. I got BenQ 1080p 60Hz for €40 3 years ago and it was flawless. I sold it few months ago as I upgraded.

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

Get used.... seriously. I got BenQ 1080p 60Hz for €40 3 years ago and it was flawless. I sold it few months ago as I upgraded.

Where do you recommend I get used from?

-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-=+=-

the main advantage of the acer is ips, it delivers better viewing angles than the AOC but at a higher cost

1 minute ago, Pocketbird said:

the main advantage of the acer is ips, it delivers better viewing angles than the AOC but at a higher cost

I see.  I'm assuming it'd be worth the $10?

in most cases, yes, especially if you are sitting at an angle to your monitor

3 minutes ago, Pocketbird said:

in most cases, yes, especially if you are sitting at an angle to your monitor

I'll be using this as my main monitor, with a 1650x1050 monitor as my second.  I'd say that the Acer would work for me.  I guess this question is answered, then.  Thanks!  :D

25 minutes ago, AdvocateOfNyx said:

Where do you recommend I get used from?

I got it from local craigslist.

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

I got it from local craigslist.

I'll keep this in mind if my budget falls short.  Thanks :)