Can you due boot android and windows phone

Would it be possible to dul boot windows phone and android so I could get the tiled look of windows phone and the app compatibly of android 

If that's all you're looking for, try to find a custom launcher for Android, there probably is one.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Anything is possible with effort. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

1 hour ago, BadluckBrian said:

Well, how much effort though... this would be a lot.  Like, almost to the point of re-writing your own OS I think.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

7 hours ago, BadluckBrian said:

Not when hardware is locked to accept only certain OS. For same reason you can't just install any OS to consoles.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.real.launcher.wp.ten

Example of WP10 launcher for Android. 4 starts out of 46k votes doesn't seem so bad.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 1/17/2017 at 11:34 PM, Ryan_Vickers said:

Well, how much effort though... this would be a lot.  Like, almost to the point of re-writing your own OS I think.

Ryan you're still young,  don't worry though, you have time to learn. Please,  come with me down this conviently placed road that we can walk down and have a talk. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

7 minutes ago, BadluckBrian said:

Ryan you're still young,  don't worry though, you have time to learn. Please,  come with me down this conviently placed road that we can walk down and have a talk. 

If you've got the ability to do it, I'm sure the internet would love to know.  I imagine if you can make a comprehensive guide, it would be the first anywhere and saying it would eventually get a lot of attention would be a gross understatement.

14 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

If you've got the ability to do it, I'm sure the internet would love to know.  I imagine if you can make a comprehensive guide, it would be the first anywhere and saying it would eventually get a lot of attention would be a gross understatement.

Don't call me gross Ryan. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

19 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

WikiHow

My life

Don't even bother with the launchers and Windows phone themed apps. I've tried those before and they are slow, buggy, and relentless with their ads.

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On 2017. 1. 18. at 9:30 AM, noobs guid to marsterrace said:

Would it be possible to dul boot windows phone and android so I could get the tiled look of windows phone and the app compatibly of android 

No. If you really want to try out the Windows phone UI, then download a Windows phone launcher or something. And even if you manage to dual boot Windows phone and Android, you may void your warranty.

Seriously, Windows phone sucks.

DUE TO MANY REQUESTS I HAVE LEFT THIS FORUM FOREVER.