Desperate Plea to the Linus Media Empire/Group to cover something at CES

Sammael

I am assuming that several members of the Linus Empire will be attending CES, and there is ONE item I want to get some review of because I cannot attend.

OSSIC X headphones.  I know Linus and Luke HATE headphones with multiple speakers, but they claim to have cracked the holy grail of superior positional audio.  I want to know if it's really decent and sounds good.  How well does it actually work?  I want to hear the opinions of the TOTALLY jaded Linus staff who have likely tried throngs of terrible "gaming" headsets and know what crap is.  And more than that, if the positional audio is up to snuff... how about the general sound quality?  How does music sound?

If the reports are good, I intend top drop some cash to get some myself... but I'd rather hear some third party reports first.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

You should go with direct message to Luke, Linus or Nick L. Random forum posts rarely if ever get notice from them. I'll help you a bit and tag them here, but don't expect anything more about it. @Slick @LinusTech @nicklmg

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Any review of a pair of headphones from a showfloor is semi bunk.

There is PROBABLY no way that the reviewer spends most of their time listening to headphones on that exact showfloor so everything will sound crazy due to the sheer amount of background noise and bullshit going on

comfort, sure.. accessories, yeah.. sound quality? A ROUGH assessment, yeah.. a proper review? Not even slightly