Important Links

drja45

Maybe this is a silly idea but with binge watching a big thing these days I dug out the following 3 links which would allow for binge watching LMG content. Perhaps these links should be in the top banner of every forum page to increase your views

https://www.youtube.com/linustechtips/videos

https://www.youtube.com/techquickie/videos

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChannelSuperFun/videos

I know that I was happy to find these links so I could access your content more easily.

Regards;

Dan

A... What? You just posted links to each channels videos page? The channels are already accessible from latest videos of side banner. Is this something to make you youngsters even more lazier?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

4 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

They are linked in the videos widget in the sidebar.

If we give him something, you could change address in "More videos" to go directly to videos page. And make channels name to go for channels home tab. But otherwise I keep my opinion from post above.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Excellent comments guys. But as a very new member I was having a bit of trouble finding my way around and found these links to be helpful. Season's Greetings.

Excellent comments guys. But as a very new member I was having a bit of trouble finding my way around and found these links to be helpful. Season's Greetings. BTW......The phrase "you youngsters more lazier" doesn't really apply to a 60 year old fan of LTT.

26 minutes ago, drja45 said:

Excellent comments guys. But as a very new member I was having a bit of trouble finding my way around and found these links to be helpful. Season's Greetings. BTW......The phrase "you youngsters more lazier" doesn't really apply to a 60 year old fan of LTT.

Well, its hard to tell. Usually younger people don't bother searching themselves or try to make everything super-easy. Sorry if I offended you with that part.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

• 3 weeks later...

No issue and no real offense either. BTW have been watching the LTT coverage from the CES and the only question I have is "do you have any portable camera-top lights?"

Check this out 

and tell me it wouldn't help. I assume there are some limitations but even a cheap battery-light would have really made a difference here.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:43 AM, LoGiCalDrm said:

Well, its hard to tell. Usually younger people don't bother searching themselves or try to make everything super-easy. Sorry if I offended you with that part.

Lol, I've witnessed the exact opposite. You can't generalize people, simple as that.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link