The Last of Us Part 2

Techicolors
1 minute ago, 8-Bit Ninja said:

good, now i have a reason to use my ps4 again

same

Main PC | AMD R7 3700X | Noctua D14 | MSI RTX 2080 Super XS OC | Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | MSI B550A Pro | 1TB PNY XLR8 NVMe SSD | Kingston A400 960GB SSD | 2TB Western Digital Green HDD | Fractal Design Define R6TG |

Laptop (Asus TUF FX505DY) | AMD R5 3550H | RX560X | Crucial DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | Western Digital SN550 256GB SSD | PNY CS900 960GB SSD |

Phone | Samsung S10 Lite (128GB + 128GB SD card) |

Other Cool Stuff | Steam Link | Sontronics Podcast Pro | NZXT Hue+ | Corsair K70 MK 2 (MX Brown) | Logitech G402 | HiSense A7300 43 Inch 4K TV | Logitech C920 | Ender 3 Pro with Bulleye Fan duct and BLTouch |Sony PS4 | Nintendo Switch 

If only I liked Sony... Then again, I love Naughty Dog... Choices are rather cruel...

F#ck Sony.

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

Lets hope it uses the PS4Pro properly, and just solid 1080p 60 fps, none of this 30fps '1800p' dynamic resolution garbage. I lent my PS4 to a friend on the hopes when the PS4Pro came out this would be the normal usage scenario, but so far nope. I had planned to just let him use the PS4 indefinitely, and just use that as an excuse to get PS4Pro, but that seems to be misguided. 

The hardware just isn't there to push 4k, so why bother with substitutes at all. makes no sense. 

I have a feeling this is going to be very new Tomb Raider ish, tough girl killing a whole bunch of people.... i cant wait!!! lol 

27 minutes ago, Newenthusiast said:

I have a feeling this is going to be very new Tomb Raider ish, tough girl killing a whole bunch of people.... i cant wait!!! lol 

it does kinda suggest that seeing how many corpses were in that house. But Ellie and Joel have already killed a lot of people, zombie/undead or not. 

Paid full price for the original on PS3 and did it again for PS4.  No reason to stop now. I'll play nearly anything with Troy Baker. That man has a lot of talent. 

4 hours ago, TheBestUserName said:

Paid full price for the original on PS3 and did it again for PS4.  No reason to stop now. I'll play nearly anything with Troy Baker. That man has a lot of talent. 

I bought a PS3 Slim bundled with it for the first one, and again for the PS4(bundle) remastered once it was released. I guess this will inevitably be a bundle with a PS4Pro, I'll be doing that too..

45 minutes ago, killertek78 said:

I bought a PS3 Slim bundled with it for the first one, and again for the PS4(bundle) remastered once it was released. I guess this will inevitably be a bundle with a PS4Pro, I'll be doing that too..

Haha. I like bundles. They have good value.  I nearly bought a PS4 Pro.  Had it pre-ordered for a couple weeks even.  ... but then I cancelled it.  I've got a resurgence for Nintendo love.  We've had a Wii U and 3DSs for several years and I've been getting back into it with both systems. (I even bought my own 3DS so I don't have to use my son's.) It's really getting me back into gaming. The PS4 is great, though, and I'll get back to it eventually.  My life's motto these days is, "So many games, so little time." 

8 hours ago, killertek78 said:

Lets hope it uses the PS4Pro properly, and just solid 1080p 60 fps, none of this 30fps '1800p' dynamic resolution garbage. I lent my PS4 to a friend on the hopes when the PS4Pro came out this would be the normal usage scenario, but so far nope. I had planned to just let him use the PS4 indefinitely, and just use that as an excuse to get PS4Pro, but that seems to be misguided. 

The hardware just isn't there to push 4k, so why bother with substitutes at all. makes no sense. 

The hardware isn't there to push 60 fps either because of how weak the Jaguar cpu is (unless you're talking last gen games like TLOU or Uncharted Nathan Drake collection). The Pro struggles like hell on Rise of the Tomb Raider in the high framerate mode in the Geothermal Valley, for instance. I ended up buying a Slim since all the high framerate mode games on Pro seem to have lots of drops into the 40s and I'd rather play a mostly locked 30 fps than a constantly varying 40 fps.

This news has inspired me to give the PS4 remaster another play through :P