Change Design Of Webserver GUI?

Creed1

Hello,

I currently work at a office store and they are looking for a nice checkout system. They already have a checkout/business manager, but they want me to re design the web server gui. They want be to redesign the page to make it a lot easier for them. The program they currently have is called manager (https://www.manager.io/). How can I create another website using css and html that will be powered off of the manager api, but with my own website design? 

Thanks!

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

Not to sound like a douche, but if you're working for a company who've asked you to do this for them, and you don't know how to do it, maybe that isn't the right job for you.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

By the sounds of it all you need to do is change the existing website? Apply Bootstrap (with a free Bootstrap based template) and jQuery and you'll be good to go.

That being said you didn't mention that you can do JavaScript which you require to make it good. You don't sound equipped for this task and it's (most likely) unfair of your employer to hand this task to you to do without any financial aid.

You can outsource this to someone in India for like £300 (to do a good job) it sounds like. You just need to be clear in saying what you want and CHECK UP on them; lots of people who source abroad don't know much about web development resulting in them paying more than they should. If your employer says £300 is too much for the changes I'd recommend in politely and sensibly telling them the reasons to why they're being unreasonable e.g. bad tools negatively affect performance. If you can find other web dev jobs you can get outsourced at the same time you can bring down the package price down a lot too. Disclaimer: I haven't actually seen the website so my numbers may be off, I'm assuming it's quite small.