Help choosing AIO liquid cooler

I will be buying an AIO LQ for an i7-6700k on an Asus z170i Pro Gaming mobo in a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX case.

I am having problems choosing a good cooler just because there are so many options.

I was thinking of H80i v2, H115i, X41 or any other suggestions?

120mm and 140mm AIOs - skip them. There are cheaper and better performing air coolers available that are quieter and have less points of failure.

280mm AIOs like the Corsair H115i are a different class. They're pretty much as good as you can get for an AIO cooler without dropping a few hundred.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

6 minutes ago, Aytex said:

NZXT X62 :P 

infinity mirror trippy af

I am gonna assume you mean X61? :P

*edit since the x62 isn't out yet, not in sweden at least

Just now, tacticious said:

Yeah but it's gonna be a month before they become avilable here in sweden so that's a no go

go for the h115i v2 or a x61 then, get some nice fans to go along with it as well

stock fans on both are pretty cancer

Just now, Aytex said:

go for the h115i v2 or a x61 then, get some nice fans to go along with it as well

stock fans on both are pretty cancer

any recommendations that aren't too expensive?

Just now, Aytex said:

fans or different AiO's?

Fans, 140mm

54 minutes ago, tacticious said:

I will be buying an AIO LQ for an i7-6700k on an Asus z170i Pro Gaming mobo in a Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX case.

I am having problems choosing a good cooler just because there are so many options.

Performance option: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/FFFPxr/nzxt-cpu-cooler-rlkrx6101

Budget Option: http://pcpartpicker.com/product/FFFPxr/nzxt-cpu-cooler-rlkrx6101 (replace those fans with NF-F12s for $40, or with Fractal HP-12s for $30 if you like)

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR

3 hours ago, tacticious said:

It baffles me how many threads like this I see with numerous replies and NOBODY mentions the EK Predator range!! What's wrong with you people? You can't have a conversation about AIOs without mentioning the SINGLE BEST PRODUCT on the market!! Yes, it comes at a price above the other options, but there is a VERY good reason for that... it's basically custom loop components for half the price a custom loop would cost, but with zero maintenance. OP, don't take my word for it, just read the reviews. If you want the best AIO, get the Predator. If you can't afford it, and still want an AIO, it really doesn't matter to be honest... there is very little to separate them, so just go with the one you like the look of the most.

If you are on a budget, I have to ask WHY you want an AIO? Do you think it will offer far superior performance to an air cooler? Because it won't. Some are slightly better (only slightly mind), while others are worse. There's a lot of misinformation and clever marketing surround these items, which lead people to believe they are some uber cooling solution that kick all air coolers to the curb... that is simply not the case. When it comes to price/performance, a top end air cooler from Noctua or Cryorig wins all day long.

System: Ryzen 7 5800X - Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master - Noctua D15S Chromax - 32GB 3600 RAM - EVGA Black 2080Ti