do i need 4k tv to enjoy new ps4 pro

do i really need to buy 4k tv to enjoy new changes by ps4 pro or a full hd tv would provide same output with ps4 pro??

No. You won't game in 4K, it's already been revealed. The only way you can get 4K is by playing 4K blu-rays which are rare and expensive. So in short, no you don't need a 4K TV.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770 @ 3.91 GHz RAM: G.Skill 4x4GB 2133Mhz DDR3 GPU: AMD HD 7970 3GB SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 500GB PSU: Corsair HX620W  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Case: Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass (Black) Monitor: Dell P2412H, Dell 2012H Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic Mouse: Logitech G203 Prodigy HDD: WD Black 3TB

you will get best results with 4k and HDR capable tv, but not every game supporting PRO will support native 4K (quite often it will be upscaled). but even on your old FHD screen you should see an improvement in quality (but it's hard to tell right now, as the PRO isn't out yet). If you want to have a full picture, wait until release

Most PS4 pro games will render at native resolutions of quad HD or above, they are then upscaled using the new checkerboard rendering system to 4k. This produces much cleaner results than normal upscaling but it's still not quite as good as native 4K.

Some ps4 pro games will offer a 1080p mode with better visuals but most don't offer that.

Basically, if you use a ps4 pro on a 1080p tv you're just getting super sampling AA, but a handful of games will have the option to stay at 1080p with improved visuals

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 1:43 AM, PokeCatz said:

No. You won't game in 4K, it's already been revealed. The only way you can get 4K is by playing 4K blu-rays which are rare and expensive. So in short, no you don't need a 4K TV.

isn't it the xbox1s that has the 4k bluray support? I could be totally wrong here tho.