Depression Sucks

anexcreed

you ever just wish you could never talk to anyone ever again? Life's to hard sometimes

Well to be fair, you've probably spoken to maybe a maximum of 200 people? That's not even 0.1% of the population of a city, let alone the world :). You'll get through it, I know you will. If there's someone in your life that's making it terrible, get out of that situation and go make a life of your own. Go hang out with people that build you up, not tear you down.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

you ever just wish you could never talk to anyone ever again? Life's to hard sometimes

yup, it sure is...

Best thing to do is get help, see your doctor....try and stay off anti depressants they fuck you up. its better to talk though the issues that make you depressed and find a way to change you thinking when you feel the situation dragging you down..

From experience i know how hard it is, but the first step is to focus on doing the things you enjoy doing, and do them once a day...this will help your mood considerably...

Then find some kind of healthy interest that is productive and focus your efforts into achieving in this area....for me this was Golf..........what ever you do, don't have it computer related, sitting in front of a computer hours at a time is probably the worst thing you can do when you are depressed, its better if that you focus on something that is out in the real world away from the PC, where you have to interact with other people.....

Hope this helps or at least makes you think there is a positive way forward at least.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

i like how off topic threads are in the general section

and general threads are in the off topic section

anyways

not sure what kind of depression you have but lets say its extreme  because im not talking any chances

live with your depression for like a year or more

2 years tops - seen people go for 6 years and then defeat their depression but those people were strong

ull end up getting bored of being depressed and it will go  away and ull be a much better persion

much better

if its too much and your weak go to a doctor and be sure to take zoloft   much faster acting

if u want something that can kill your depression go to a iboga/ibogine  clinics

there are many all over the world

this drug even cures people who were molested when they were kids !

basically you have  3 choices

• defeat depression yourself  (time cures all)
  • take meds that will dampen it but not take it away
  • or take iboga and let your sub conscious out of its dark cave  (free your self)

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

you ever just wish you could never talk to anyone ever again? 

Yes.

I found out that the girl I love, the girl I've been friends with for a long time, was in hospital for anemia and nearly died from her kidneys almost failing. 

That's not the bad part, this happened a year ago and I only just found out on Friday. 

Life's cruel sometimes. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

wanna be my friend sir?

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Depression is really horrible.  It is unbelievable to feel the physical effects of it and then at it's worst see your body shut down to a state where you can't move at all and stay in bed.  I have lived with it.  I get depressed because I can't get over the anxiety I have that rules my life and has somehow kept me from accomplishing all I wanted.  I am now at the point where for months I realized my illness was bringing my son down and I have had to come to terms with the fact that I have to let his step mom or eventually my parents take care of him.  I can't function well enough because of the illnesses.  It was hard to admit this finally and it has been this way for a long time but I finally came to terms with it when I saw well that he is going into highschool next year and he will have enough of his own issues so he doesn't need to feel the effect of mine.

anexcreed if you ever want to chat about all that is depression I am willing to listen on Facebook in chat or in some form of free voip or something ....

GL man

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

*Hugs

You have to find your own way of dealing with it (preferably a healthy way)

That's a big step and it can take a while to find. 

It could be music, it could be poetry or other artistic means of expression.

It could be a hobby of sorts or something like that.

One important thing to realize is that you are not alone, there are people out there that are willing to listen and help you through tough times, whether that be your partner, a friend, or some one professional.

Medication helps a lot but keep in mind you may have to try several different kinds before something works (prescription meds of course)

But most importantly, keep your head up and try to stay active an positive because it's sometimes the little things in life that keep you going. :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Watch older live streams from linus, they'll cheer you up

Depression is a bitch, many of my friends and I have it.

*Hugs*

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

You need to go outside and take a walk or a bike ride bro. Don't worry it will get better it just takes time.