Smartphone Safe Headphones

Cedi

Hi there Guys,

I have the following problem: Every time I buy new headphones for my smartphone to watch Yt or just for listening to music, I end up just one or two weeks later with headphones which cable broke at the 3.5mm. Any recommendations for new headphones that last a little longer? The problem seems to be that the cable is moving there everytime when I turn or move my smartphone...

Hope to see replies.

The most I can tell you is to buy better brand headphone or to buy headphones with a removable 3.5mm cord. Then just replace the cord when it breaks. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

1 minute ago, goodtofufriday said:

The most I can tell you is to buy better brand headphone or to buy headphones with a removable 3.5mm cord. Then just replace the cord when it breaks. 

1. Better brand doesn't really works... It lasts longer, but my last pair "good" headphones lasted around 1-2 Months, which is still very good, but not what I was hoping.

2. Removable 3.5mm Chord? Never saw one of those.. Could you give me a link or so?

6 minutes ago, Cedi said:

1. Better brand doesn't really works... It lasts longer, but my last pair "good" headphones lasted around 1-2 Months, which is still very good, but not what I was hoping.

2. Removable 3.5mm Chord? Never saw one of those.. Could you give me a link or so?

QKZ-W1-Headphone-For-Running-With-Microp

For headphones this is usually expensive. But that brand is affordable. 

For headset its pretty common for the 60$+ range to have removable cords. 

CPU: Amd 7800X3D | GPU: AMD 7900XTX

Just saw an older "Handy things under 100$". I think I will go with a couple of these cheap in-ears... If I can't stop the cable from breaking, I just can make it stop annoying me, right? :)

But thanks for your help @goodtofufriday

Also I think those cables that can be replaced are more expensive than one of those cheap in-ears.