My 1st Build

CPU:  i-5 6600k (No OC)

Motherboard: ASUS Z170a

Case: Corsair SPEC-02

Memory: HyperX Fury 16GB (2x8GB) 2133

PSU: EVGA 650w Bronze

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H55

Optical Drives: Pioneer BDXL BluRay Writer

Storage: 2x PNY 240GB SSD (Raid0) (OS), 2x 2TB Toshiba 7200 HDD (Raid0), 1x  500GB 2.5" Seagate HDD (Acronis Backup Drive)

Monitor: 24" Samsung Curved CF390

Still learning Cable managment for this case, it is a little cleaner now than pictured (so don't make fun of me lol)

Spoiler

GDPXOrJfLoEWSQm4Rtey1jYKBvg1omyuIQeE8OWa

apIKUyPq3UPcsH-vcFV5UoXC6hWHk4OHNiQqykX0

-qt-WSBBnVWEXAOnTuW4HaVdj07S-ZPwZfphyewf

riS2l5KX3yJhk_SFUtR16vWapAhN4_mpLsTpgGSk

Lre4qw2yrCoJVbJwFKvd6gKlHKN8Tdz7No3sFG92

WMGTIFW9DwytHabB4w7rPpdEneQIBaV4ZIPtG_Oc

ydIBDPbr9L_txxrUkC1qty-Nk5KcSY6U84rlSmsX

My PCPartPicker - 1st Build

5 minutes ago, Miniman27100 said:

Hey I have the same case. Looks good but two questions, where's the gpu and why is there a drive on top of the case.

i am not a gamer so i am just using the integrated motherboard graphics, the drive is something i made on to the case so i can plug in 2.5" drives from laptops to transfer files, it is a USB 3.0 connector that came from a seagate portable hdd with a half of a 2.5" external case then i hot glued it on some tape on the case so i would not ruin the case.

i love my case, but seemed to be kinda small for the Hyrdo H55, i did place another fan on the bottom that is not pictured too. it was hard to put the second ssd in the ssd slot b/c of the mother boards sata connectors where too high and it would get in the way of the slot, but i got it in there lol don't know can get it out though lol.

1 minute ago, Miniman27100 said:

Nice set up, i was so close to getting the Evo 212, so do u have any issues with it fitting and do u get good temps

33 minutes ago, Bradl79 said:

i am not a gamer so i am just using the integrated motherboard graphics, the drive is something i made on to the case so i can plug in 2.5" drives from laptops to transfer files, it is a USB 3.0 connector that came from a seagate portable hdd with a half of a 2.5" external case then i hot glued it on some tape on the case so i would not ruin the case.

i love my case, but seemed to be kinda small for the Hyrdo H55, i did place another fan on the bottom that is not pictured too. it was hard to put the second ssd in the ssd slot b/c of the mother boards sata connectors where too high and it would get in the way of the slot, but i got it in there lol don't know can get it out though lol.

That makes sense, but why did you get a such a nice motherboard, k series processor,  650 watt PSU, and liquid cooling since you don't plan to overclock/game? I guess if you want your computer to be quiet the liquid cooling makes sense.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

37 minutes ago, EnemySp0tt3d said:

gpu?????

Windows Enterprise. I doubt he's going to be gaming on here.

2 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

Windows Enterprise. I doubt he's going to be gaming on here.

lol yeah, i don't like it, i may go Pro instead

13 minutes ago, ATFink said:

That makes sense, but why did you get a such a nice motherboard, k series processor,  650 watt PSU, and liquid cooling if you don't plan to overclock/game? I guess if you want your computer to be quiet the liquid cooling makes sense.

I am wanting to get into the PC business and i didn't know much about OC so i wanted to get something to tinker with and yes i want a quiet one too, also i may game later also i do want to start doing some video editing too

Makes sense. As you learn more and possibly start using applications that utilize gpus efficiently you'll upgrade to that. If you do decide to upgrade to a higher level of win10, I recommend getting it through Kinguin if you haven't done that already or you've never heard of it. Pauls hardware has a great video about that on Youtube and it can save you close to $100.

CPU: i7 4790k @ 4.7 GHz

GPU: XFX GTS RX580 4GB

Cooling: Corsair h100i

Mobo: Asus z97-A 

RAM: 4x8 GB 1600 MHz Corsair Vengence

PSU: Corsair HX850

Case: NZXT S340 Elite Tempered glass edition

Display: LG 29UM68-P

Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK FX RGB

Mouse: Logitech g900 Chaos Spectrum

Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX

16 minutes ago, ATFink said:

Makes sense. As you learn more and possibly start using applications that utilize gpus efficiently you'll upgrade to that. If you do decide to upgrade to a higher level of win10, I recommend getting it through Kinguin if you haven't done that already or you've never heard of it. Pauls hardware has a great video about that on Youtube and it can save you close to $100.

no i have not heard of it, i will check it out, thank u for the help and info, i appreciate it