Luke's FIRST Ever Tech Video

You guys do realize that there was another "from the archive" video already, don't you?

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

14 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Buy Ducky keyboards on Amazon: http://geni.us/Z1md6tf

Look at him. So young, so innocent. So cringe. Enjoy Luke's first ever unboxing video, for your viewing pleasure...

still think you shoulda put the old intro on this one. too bad :/

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

29 minutes ago, nicklmg said:

Buy Ducky keyboards on Amazon: http://geni.us/Z1md6tf

Look at him. So young, so innocent. So cringe. Enjoy Luke's first ever unboxing video, for your viewing pleasure...

Wait... From The Archive Episode 1? I could have sworn that there's been a From The Archive before...

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

7 minutes ago, ThinkWithPortals said:

Wait... From The Archive Episode 1? I could have sworn that there's been a From The Archive before...

I'm pretty sure the first "from the archive" was when Linus release a video of him unboxing the case he used for the phase chnage build. But he release the unboxing way after the build was released

Edit:

link to the OG "From the Archive"

Edited by FourCorners

Nice flashback! It's a good effort for a first video, and Luke's obviously so much better now (arguably the best in the business).

12 hours ago, Imakuni said:

You guys do realize that there was another "from the archive" video already, don't you?

really? must have missed that one, what was it?

2 minutes ago, F60Outrunn said:

really? must have missed that one, what was it?

Not hard to search "From the Archive Linus Tech Tips" on youtube...

Want to help researchers improve the lives on millions of people with just your computer? Then join World Community Grid distributed computing, and start helping the world to solve it's most difficult problems!

42 minutes ago, Imakuni said:

This is hardly the same as a big eyed 14 year old who is nervous as hell. 

22 hours ago, Sacredsock said:

clean shaven luke is young. Would be interesting to get Luke's mom reaction as well

MOM: "Oh he such a lovely boy!"

18 hours ago, Imakuni said:

this was an unpublished unboxing by ltt and not the first video ever of ltt that was unpublished 

On 9/27/2016 at 2:19 AM, nicklmg said:

-snip-

So. I heard you guys thought Luke's last part was kind of repetitive. Well you just haven't seen this video yet.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Is that a bong on your fridge @Slick

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)