New Case Build

SUPER_MOOSE93

This is the monstrosity that is/was my very first PC build. i had a lot of trouble building in that case, cable management was a pain to do and plugging cables into the PSU was even worse... the fact i had no idea what i was doing didnt help either. the case was a Bitfenix Phenom M.

yM6u4DH.jpg

this is my new case, the 'phanteks enthoo evolv TGE'. its so big and spacious, and it looks so good. well worth the money if you are thinking of getting one.

K11gPhG.jpg

got 2 large fans pulling air in the front, and 1 large fan pushing it out the back. also have an evo 212 CPU cooler with fan that comes with it and a fan from the phenom M. i have one fan left over but not sure if i really need it in there.

cable management is much easier in this case, looks much better but since i cant actually see the cables (even with the glass panels on both sides) i dont really care what it looks like. 

AN4blzW.jpg

these pictures arent really doing the case much justice, i just feel like i need to show it off

Nice case, I got the same one in black. Looks good except the positioning of your ssd. Why didn't you put it horizontal? You have room on both sides to pull cables for it.

11 hours ago, MkaiL said:

Nice case, I got the same one in black. Looks good except the positioning of your ssd. Why didn't you put it horizontal? You have room on both sides to pull cables for it.

wasnt even aware i could do that. i will change it round