3 MILLION SUBSCRIBER GIVEAWAY

id like the new razor blade because I've never had a great laptop and it would be nice to have one.

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BRINGING US TO 3 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS ON YOUTUBE!!

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

That's it!! If I've missed anything, feel free to let me know.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Yay giveaway

i want to win the new razer blade stealth because i don´t have a pc 
my old pc it´s dead.

I want the new razer laptop basicly to play with my friends and maybe do videos or something like that

NEW Razor Blade 14.

Would like to edit some pictures and movie`s on a laptop instead of my iPad what kinda sucks. And also game a bit while i`m away.

Razer Blade Stealth, Used for 3D CAD rendering in FRC (First Robotics)! Would be put to great use and used well for what the specs are. Also would be a belated gift of sorts being that my B-day is on the 9th.

The Razer Blade 14! No need for 4k screen for me. :D

On 04/09/2016 at 10:51 PM, nicklmg said:

Y'all are bae. That's why we've partnered up with Razer to give away one NEW Razer Blade 14, and one NEW Razer Blade Stealth (full specs listed in the announcement video), with a custom graphic designed by our very own Edzel Yago :) .

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

1. One entry per user. Duplicate posts and posts from duplicate accounts will be deleted before a winner is drawn.

2. Winners will have 72 hours to respond. If a winner does not respond within that time, a new winner will be drawn.

3. This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions. Shipping costs will be covered by the shipper, but any duties/taxes/other fees upon delivery will be the sole responsibility of the winner.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, OMG THIS IS AWESOME HOW DO I WIN ONE???:

1. Comment below letting us know which Razer laptop you would prefer to win. Feel free to make it fun - what would you use it for? Why do you prefer the Blade or the Blade Stealth?

2. This is not a REQUIREMENT for entry, but you should definitely follow Razer on Twitter and subscribe to their YouTube page. In addition to providing the laptops for this awesome giveaway AND sponsoring our trip to PAX, they work with a plethora of other incredible creators in a number of spaces, and release cool content with some of them on a fairly regular basis. Please support them on social media and Tweet at them thanking them for this giveaway!!

3. Check back in one week. Entries for this giveaway will close on Monday, September 12, and winners will be chosen soon after. Winners will be messaged by me here on the forum. Do not accept any other form of communication as legitimate, and do not share personal information with anyone who asks for it unless you can confirm that they are a legitimate source.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ENTERING, AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS CRAZY JOURNEY :)

Please don't report posts in this topic - all duplicates will be handled before drawing.

Id love the stealth as I would be able to edit on the go and be able to have a computer when I go to spain in february 2017!

I would love to win the Blade 14! Because im more of the gaming type of guy but I also play around in things like blender... And it would be a great school laptop!

IDC which one but I just really want a solid laptop for gaming and school work.

I would like to win the blade(default) because 14inch. Is just PERFECT! The stealth is still a very nice laptop too. They are both better than my 8 years old IBM thinkpad...

The New Razer Blade because who wouldn't want a light, thin and portable laptop also capable of gaming?

Razer Blade Stealth yeah it's cool and all but it's stealthy why hide? let others know of the power! The Razer Blade is for me because i like to go loud and let the berserkness within out! also my cousins would be able to experience true PC gaming whenever (if) I'm not using it.:P

I would want the razer blade for the sole reason that i wont need a big razer core with me in order to game with it.

I would either of these glorious notebooks but if i had to choose one, probably the newer blade and i would use it for school and some basic games

Hey!

I'd like either of these, but would love to get my hands on a blade without adding an wooping 2300€ to my student debt☺️

On 9/4/2016 at 2:51 PM, nicklmg said:

RULES OF THE GIVEAWAY:

I would really like to win the Razer blade because my family travels a lot and I really.want to keep recording so my channel doesn't die. Thx