Any G710+ users in the house?

MegaDave91

I just bought one from NCIX today and I'm pretty excited. This will be my first mechanical keyboard (currently own the G110), so I'll finally be able to experience mechanical goodness. :D

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Not to rain on your parade, but I had one for 3 days and then returned it. That was mostly because I have disapointed about the brown switches not being as tactile as I had hopes. (was my first mech kb aswell)

(Comming soon)

My first keyboard was the G110 and I upgraded to the G710+. Lets me just say that you will not be disappointed in any way possible! This is an amazing keyboard and the brown switches feel great to type on and play games. The white back lighting is nice and bright but can be turned down when it is dark - another great feature.

I love the build quality of Logitech keyboards which is why I chose this over the BlackWidow Ultimate 2013. Definitely the best keyboard I've ever used.

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

Owned my G710+ for around 2 months now. Great keyboard. Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the mechanical keyboard owners club! :P