RX 470 problem with changing settings

coderboy322

Just purchased an MSI 4gb RX 470. When messing around with Afterburner and Radeon Settings it seems that none of the settings I change, fan curves, rpm, power limit,etc... actually are applied. And on top of that, Afterburner is now completely blank and seems to not be recognizing the card's settings. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.

install latest drivers and update afterburner

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

install latest drivers and update afterburner

Tried that, with both the stable AMD drivers and afterburner, and the beta drivers and afterburner. No change occurs.

5 minutes ago, coderboy322 said:

Tried that, with both the stable AMD drivers and afterburner, and the beta drivers and afterburner. No change occurs.

use DDU

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M

Afterburner can be a bit derpy, i also can't get it working with my rx 480 so for now wattman is the only thing i got working.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 hour ago, DXMember said:

use DDU

52 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Afterburner can be a bit derpy, i also can't get it working with my rx 480 so for now wattman is the only thing i got working.

Nothing is working, it seems the only software that is able to change rpms , oc ,etc... is the MSI gaming app.

42 minutes ago, coderboy322 said:

Nothing is working, it seems the only software that is able to change rpms , oc ,etc... is the MSI gaming app.

I'm all out of ideas, contact MSI Support

34 minutes ago, DXMember said:

I'm all out of ideas, contact MSI Support

Seems to work with only NZXT CAM