How do i put windows on a new ssd?

I'm going to add an ssd to my pc, but I don't know how to put windows on the ssd or am i going to have to buy windows again?

check out tech source's 600 dollar ice cube build, show how to do it, with window key and etc.

MF UH BEANS

11 hours ago, aries757 said:

check out tech source's 600 dollar ice cube build, show how to do it, with window key and etc.

i didnt fully read comment, u will prob got to buy again

MF UH BEANS

unless you still have your cd copy of windows or a pirated version you will need to buy again 

With free tools like aomei partition assistant you can easely transfer your os to your SSD. Pretty easy.

Transfer, change boot device and done

EDIT: I've done it many times, never had any problems

Just now, ArkTheYO said:

@Endrivia The solution presented by @Enivitation is the real solution to your problem!

or just download it and run it then enter your key

Dendrotoxin

CPU: i5 6600k @ 4Ghz | GPU: Zotac AMP! 1070 @ 2GHz | RAM Crucial Balistix 2x4GB | PSU EVGA G2 750w | Cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 | Case Phanteks Eclipse P400s | Motherboard Gigabyte G1 Gaming Z170 | Storage: Toshiba 3TB HDD and MyDigitalSSD M.2 256GB

Perripherals

Keyboard(s) Razer Ornata Chroma, Razer Tartarus Chroma | Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum | Headphone: Audio Technica M40x | Monitor HP 22CWA

The people here don't seem to know what they're talking about. As long as you don't change your motherboard, your key will still be valid. If you're using Windows 7, just re-install it onto the SSD then put in your licence key. If you're using Windows 10, just skip the licence key bit when you re-install and it will activate automatically. You will need to install fresh though rather than transferring the files over from your HDD since that will cause problems.

I edit my posts a lot.

12 minutes ago, MrDrWho13 said:

The people here don't seem to know what they're talking about. As long as you don't change your motherboard, your key will still be valid. If you're using Windows 7, just re-install it onto the SSD then put in your licence key. If you're using Windows 10, just skip the licence key bit when you re-install and it will activate automatically. You will need to install fresh though rather than transferring the files over from your HDD since that will cause problems.

Im changing my motherboard and i really don't care if windows isn't activated