tubing size help?

hi i want to move from flexi tubing to hardline but i dont want my pumps and bottom res to be fixed as i may want to move it to see in (check for leaks) so could i use my plan to get 14/10 hard tubes and also then use my spare 19/13 flexi tubs and fittings for the bottom i understand i will be limited to 10mm flow but thats fine just didnt want to sped a extra on new fittings when i could possibly use old one thanks 

5 minutes ago, C.Ainsy said:

hi i want to move from flexi tubing to hardline but i dont want my pumps and bottom res to be fixed as i may want to move it to see in (check for leaks) so could i use my plan to get 14/10 hard tubes and also then use my spare 19/13 flexi tubs and fittings for the bottom i understand i will be limited to 10mm flow but thats fine just didnt want to sped a extra on new fittings when i could possibly use old one thanks 

If you had flexible tubing previous you cannot use your old fittings they all need to be replaced with hardline compression fittings for hardline based tubing. 

sorry wasnt clear i will be buying petg tubing and petg fittings 14/10 but for the flexi part at the bottom can i use my old fittings and spare tubing which are 19/13

Just now, C.Ainsy said:

sorry wasnt clear i will be buying petg tubing and petg fittings 14/10 but for the flexi part at the bottom can i use my old fittings and spare tubing which are 19/13

Oh if you had soft flexible tubing fittings previously you can reuse them without any problems, just make sure to change out the tubing ideally cause soft tube can degrade overtime.

ye cheers mate i bought brand new flexi and didnt use it so i will ise that cheers

So you're basically asking if you can use PETG for part of the loop, and flexible tubing in other parts of the same loop? Of course.