"Apple Leak Confirms Massive New iPhone 7" - Forbes

I think this kinda shows the relevance of the YouTube tech community to the written publications, including Forbes.

Forbes Article:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/08/03/apple-iphone7-leak-video/#6969f2fe3b3c

"In a detailed hands-on we see all the major hardware changes coming to the larger 5.5-inch model including the radical dual lens camera, the missing headphone jack (a prediction I made two years ago), twin external speakers, the inclusion of a Smart Connector and the widely rumoured new blue colour option for the first time."

Original Video fro Unbox Therapy:

Edited by denyul_drumma
It was requested from an admin

meh its the same as any other iphone, is it me or did tech industry really slow down

Elemental 

Spoiler

Intel i5 6500 @3.8ghz - 8GB HyperX - 600w Apex PSU - GTX 1060 G1 GIGABYTE 6GB - s340 Black - 240gb Toshiba Q300 - Cooler master TX3i - MSI z170-A PRO.

Old Build (sold for 290€)

Spoiler

Intel i3 540 @ 3.9ghz (On stock cooler, Hits 80c max) - 8gb ram - 500w power supply - P7H55-M LE  120gb SSD - Talius Drakko case

Project Frug 50$ Water loop

Laptops

Spoiler

13" Macbook Air - Alienware m14x r2 -  2009 15" Macbook Pro (I was give all of these and would never buy them myself)

3 minutes ago, denyul_drumma said:

I think this kinda shows the relevance of the YouTube tech community to the written publications, including Forbes.

Forbes Article:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/gordonkelly/2016/08/03/apple-iphone7-leak-video/#6969f2fe3b3c

iPhone 7s gui plus plus edge professional

12" phone. 4K display. Simply wonderful. 

Sent with my iPhone 6s Plus :P 

(also ew Forbes!)

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

iPhone 6 Plus 1

lol.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I can't wait for a blue 4" SE version with no headphone jack! maybe that's the 3rd mystery model, still I just got my SE so it'll be 2-3 years before I upgrade.

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS

28 minutes ago, denyul_drumma said:

Forbes Article:

Love how Apple's like "Oh, people like coral blue on their phones. Samsung does it, let's do it too!"

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Please update your post to be in line with our requirements found here:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/11724-read-before-posting-in-this-section/

Until you fix the post, the thread will remain in Phones and Tablets.

Edited by Godlygamer23

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

2 hours ago, kirashi said:

Love how Apple's like "Oh, people like coral blue on their phones. Samsung does it, let's do it too!"

Lets not get started on the Samsung stealing Apple things and Apple stealing Samsung things.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

I thought it was a mockup? How does it confirm anything? From what I heard, they just took a bunch of rumors and previous leaks and put together something they think could realistically look like the iPhone 7.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

5 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

I thought it was a mockup? How does it confirm anything? From what I heard, they just took a bunch of rumors and previous leaks and put together something they think could realistically look like the iPhone 7.

Gotta have that clickbait 'confirmed' word in every 'leaked' articles..

18 minutes ago, Hunter259 said:

Lets not get started on the Samsung stealing Apple things and Apple stealing Samsung things.

Yes, let's not. I wasn't trying to insinuate anything related to patents or stealing of ideas or technology with this one.

Just noting that Apple has been so resilient to offer products in any colors other than Silver and Black, and yet here they are, offering Gold products to appease the Chinese market, Rose Gold products for women (and manly men), and now Coral Blue because Samsung's devices are obviously selling well because of the color alone, and definitely not because they're a rock-solid alternative to those who want an Apple quality Android phone.

I actually think it's great that companies offer more choices to consumers as it's ultimately you and me and he and she buying these devices.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

22 hours ago, Julian5 said:

meh its the same as any other iphone, is it me or did tech industry really slow down

I can agree there is just nothing that kills all the other smartphones anymore like when apple released the first iphone and almost killed many of the heavylifters in the industry. but now when super brains are gone like Jobs there is just not anything new to the table from manufactures. Nothing we haven`t already seen or heard off. Wished we could have learned how to cure cancer in 2011.

On August 3, 2016 at 6:15 PM, themctipers said:

(also ew Forbes!)

Hahaha ikr