ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Linus i actually did not have mobile also

So, i kind a have interest on this phone 

As it have some outstanding specs and it is a flagship phone 

So. i am willing to get this phone

It looks gorgeous but there's a little bit to much branding on the back cover, still looks good though. Dual front facing speaker is excellent for watching youtube. I think its gonna get very high score on benchmarks with that snapdragon 820. 20mp camera is very good. I really like this phone. Overall, a pretty solid phone. I really want one :)

Thats look like a solid Phone to me..I hope i can replace that phone with my cheap lenovo phone :(..

Looks like a near perfect phone especially at $450. Interested to see how the camera does compared to other phones though.

Had a ZTE device a while back  it took much abuse without so much as a fault, also look at that screen, its pretty.

I think the phone will be amazing but I'm actually kind of skeptical of it, all this sponsoring and getting so MANY YouTubers to cover it (via sponsorship)? It has to be the most amazing and affordable phone ever or it could turn out to be the biggest disappointment ever, maybe it will have technical problems like the Zenfone 2, cheap price only because they skipped labor costs... I hope its amazing and I'd love to get my hands on one, if they launch it in Australia that is! :D 

I still have LG L40. My phone can't open youtube normally, but internet browser working. YEY. Time for upgrade. Good luck everyone.

This phone is actually something I'd recommend to my father who hates spending more than he needs to. He would never pay for an iPhone or a Samsung but this seems solid enough with an acceptable price.

Right now it's either this or the OnePlus 3. Looking good.

Amazing price to features and look great! I would be a masive upgrade from my Moto G (1st Gen, 4G)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What are you looking for?

I'm pretty sure those specs are better than my laptop. sigh.

This might actually be a phone i seriously consider when the time finally comes to replace my htc oneXL 

10 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I think the phone's great for music lovers, judging by the front facing speakers and the dac headphone jack. Performance will hopefully be as smooth as with the Oneplus 3, since they both have almost the exact specs. But is it better than the Oneplus 3 overall? Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this phone to be released in Germany :)

3 minutes ago, AdmiralNemo said:

This phone is actually something I'd recommend to my father who hates spending more than he needs to. He would never pay for an iPhone or a Samsung but this seems solid enough with an acceptable price.

Right now it's either this or the OnePlus 3. Looking good.

Yeah, same. I can't decide which phone to get since they're both pretty solid phones. Looking forward to some reviews and comparisons 

I quite like the design, a little like Samsung, but not an identical copy. And i really like speakers - proud user of phone with right firing speaker :)

Wow a really interesting phone. The thing that I most excited about is the front facing speaker, thanks to ours truly Linus. Hope I get it :D

My curent phone is lg Leon and i would realy need an upgrade.

It looks amazing and I really like the memory size

I would have sworn loyalty to Apple just a few years ago, but having bought a chromebook earlier this year, and looking and the specs of the Axon 7, I see no reason why I should be spending a premium on another iPhone. Based on the reviews, it seems like ZTE has done a great job, and I have now shifted my sights to this beauty.

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Awesome giveaway by LTT. Really great phone with such a minimal price point. Specs are topnotch snapdragon 820,  3140mah battery, fingerprint scanner, 1440p display. Hope i win this smartphone. Peace. 

Maybe missing some more color options, but that's a very good phone. Wonder how they can lower the price tag so much with those specs and attention to the details. Above every phone so far in all aspects, at least on paper, in my opinion.
Good luck

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Comment here?

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!