ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

nice phone for me to switch from non android device. it fetured good music, the camera is a beast, alumunium body, thin size.

Edited by cahyo

seems like a great phone for what it cost much better then the galaxy s6 i currently have. also the dual speaker seems like somthing i can make great use from! 

Looks like a neat phone! Always love the option for SD card expansion, love the dual-front facing speakers (never got why that was such a big deal until I got my back-firing LG G4, yikes), and honestly, it just looks nice!

CodeMaster (Name Due for Update):

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.6GHz | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | RAM: 24GBs Crucial DDR3-1600

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce OC | Case: Fractal Design Define S | PSU: Corsair AX860i

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good LuckLuck

Great specs at a cheap price reminders me of the oneplus one when it first came out

This phone looks really cool and school is about to start and I feel like it would be exciting to have!

I'm becoming more and more impressed with the latest devices out of China, from the success of Oneplus to the new flagships from Xiaomi and especially ZTE. I really like the metal design, compared to something like the MI5 - glass back panels just don't do it for me, plus it's another thing likely to break if dropped. I'm also very curious to see how well it sounds, given the high-end DAC and amp hidden away inside. Add to the the large battery, well-specced camera, excellent performance and Google daydream support and it really seems to be one of the devices to beat this year.

It looks like a great phone, perhaps as a replacement for my current zenfone phone. How i wish there are no buttons on the back of the phone.

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

I lobve the dual front facing speakers and the fingerprint sensor ?

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

To enter the giveaway:

2. That's it!

Good Luck! :)

Awesomeness! Beautiful design. Flagship specs at a midrange price...wow. Plus dedicated DAC and amp to please your ears? Wahbup-a-lubap-a-wapbamboom....dream smartphone. Gotta have one!

Not from US so honestly wasn't expecting much from a brand we don't have here but when I saw the specs, was really surprised its the same as those current flagship phones. Like all the features. Probably the only thing missing for me is sd card support for more than 128gb.

The phone looks incredibly awesome with the design and its full gold color body. Even its review is really good especially its sound quality. 

Great Flagship Specs, Impressive Audio Considerations and a Lovely Design... Might have to be my backup phone from now on.

I was thinking about getting the oneplus 3, but I guess I'll have to wait. The axon seems really good though! Good luck to everybody! 

That phone looks amazing the build quality seems to be really awesome with the metal unibody and the dac setup sounds like it will be amazing 

this is cool very very, i really like the two speaker in the front of the phone you can clearly listen to the music, don't need to flip back the phone because other phone has the speaker on the back or under, :)

Been using an iphone 5 cos my old android broke, been really missing the things android has to offer. This would be perfect