ZTE Axon 7 Giveaway

CPotter

Just planing to buy a new phone to replace my LG G3, yes please! The specs are pretty good and with the 3250maH battery I might be able to keep using my phone for a whole day (vs my G3) ;)

Build

Mobo: MSI B550 MAG Tomahawk  ||||| Ram: 32 GB GSkill Trident Z RGB ||||| CPU: Ryzen 5800X ||||| GPU: ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC ||||| Mouse: Logitech G502 ||||| Headset: Sony WH1000XM3 ||||| Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum ||||| Monitors: Acer XG270HU & LG UltraGear 34GP83A-B ||||| AudioStuff: ONKYO DAC HA200 / Audio Techinca ath-ad900x / MXL TEMPO KR USB Condenser Microphone ||||| Storage: 4 TB WD Black --- 2 TB WD Red --- Toshiba 258 GB M.2  ||||| Custom Loop -  Radiators: 3x360 Rad ||||| Case: LianLi O11d XL Black ||||| PSU: Seasonic X series GOLD 1250w

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9570 4k With a Logitech MX Master

It looks like they've grabbed the best features from other flagships (Except for s7 active battery) and chucked them in this phone... Interested to see if it is refined or if the mashup thingy is a problem 

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

It looks great and smooth. Should be great for people travelling and be able to use LTE everywhere. Nice specs and Camera as well

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

phone1x_design_gold_1.png

I love how they managed to keep it sleek, cool, and still slim! The speaker grills just add to it. I also love all the specs of the phones

like the Dual Image Stabilization.

The 3250 mAh Battery

How crisp the pictures come out!

I'm a HUGE fan of ZTE.

(Can't forget about that Snapdragon, and Qualcomm!)

Nice phone. I saw some reviews saying the music is good on this phone. I'd like to have this device any day.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Right off the back the design of the phone is immaculate. Kind of the HTC look but the speakers faceing tword the user is always a must when I'm looking in to a phone. Expandable storage a must. And the 1440, res makes sense on a phone because you hold it close enough to tell over all one I'm serious looking into 

It looks like this could kill the OP3. really wannt this but my last upgrade was a year ago

Solid phone for the price! Hope to get it and if not congrats to whoever does ;)

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

Would be a pretty sick upgrade from my current phone!

It'd be excellent for an audiophile like me, if that's real and I win this phone, could be a switch from iOS to android for me

The phone looks very nice, media consumption without earphones should be quite nice on it, its also very competitive with other phones and a very nice price as well. Would be a great upgrade from my current phone the LG G3.  

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!?

Yes. :) This time we've partnered up with ZTE  to bring you a chance to win one of their new Axon 7 smartphones.

Product Page: http://bit.ly/2aomioY

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, give us your thoughts on the Axon 7. (One entry per user)

2. That's it!

*Giveaway will run for approximately 7 days, entries will close on August 8th, 2016*

*Worldwide giveaway, no age restrictions*

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their name edited into the OP here. I will also DM the winner and they'll have 72 hours from there to respond. 

Good Luck! :)

im in

The Axon 7 has a very premium look and has the specs to make you wonder how other phone makers can get away with charging you double for the same quality. I'm mostly looking to the media experience this will provide. If I don't win, I'll definitely have to buy one anyway. Thanks for the opportunity to win such an awesome device!

its a great phone with awsome sound but in the video you said its starts in the US at 450, but on the website you can order it for 400. so for 400 its great probably even better then the oneplus 3.

A sharper display, superior sound and more attractive body could help this $399 phone take down its top rival

My wife have a ZTE phone, and she love it! It's enough "promo" for me :) I think who will win this phone, will be very happy with it! Good luck!