I like free stuff.

Microsoft keybord

Logitech wireless mouse

Trust headphones

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition

Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

Headphones and mousepad looks awesome. Here's hoping 9_9

My Deathadder has broken twice, so it would be a neat upgrade.

Well i am running a titanum keyboard that costs about 3 dolars and a aula gaming mouse which costs about 11 dollars and a tv as a monitor, with a PC without a videocard. :D

I have a Razor 2016 Black Widow keyboard, (Which is my first mechanical keyboard and I am very pleased with) a Razor Death Adder mouse, (Which was a gift that I am very thankful for.) a regular old mouse pad you could find at an office supplies store, and Turtle Beach PX22 headphones which I got used about 2 years ago and still work very well. (Surprisingly)

I have a crappy mouse and keyboard. And a crappy headset that's falling apart now. Got the keyboard 4 years ago as a mice and keyboard combo although I'm not using the crappier mouse that it came with.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

I'm using a CM Storm Devastator keyboard & mouse combo. Costs like $30, the mouse wheel started to squeal and I had to - yeah, keep reading - remove the slide pads under the mouse to get to the screws. One of the screws was behind the warranty sticker, so it's all void now. I put some extra virgin (oh yes) olive oil to the wheel and its bearings, and it's somewhat silent again.

Though when I built the mouse back together I realized that the adhesive on the slide pads were already dried out. It's horrible to use now, makes a scratching noise against the table and the keyboards space button started squealing too.

Well, that was $30.. But don't even get me started on my headphones and speakers.

This is pretty cool!

My first time participating in a giveaway.

My current setup is a Steel Series Apex keyboard, a Razor Deathadder Chroma, the QCK mass for my mouse pad, and i'm rocking the Steel Series H wireless (Though I think its called the Siberia 800 or something now.)

good luck to you all!

Cooler master devastator and rip headphones, not a great condition

Tag me @mbox or quote me if you want me to read

CPU Ryzen 5 1600 @3.9GHz  MOBO Asus Prime X370 Pro  GPU XFX RX 580 GTS XXX 8GB

COOLER Noctua NH-U12S  RAM 2x4GB HyperX Predator 3000 MHz  SSD Samsung 850 evo 250GB  CASE NZXT s340

MONITOR 1 AOC G2590PX MONITOR 2 LG 29WN600

Current keyboard is some cheap Logitech Keyboard which i have been using for dunno how many years, mouse if the Logitech G502, Steel Series Siberia V2 and a QCK+ Mousepad. Would be a pretty good upgrade for my keyboard and headset if I can win that. :)

Well... Let's face it... my currently used mouse is a 12 dollar mouse from Amazon... (https://www.amazon.de/Zelotes-Tasten-Wired-Gaming-Gamer/dp/B00IFRH6JS/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469607463&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=gaming+mouse+zelotes+pou)

And my keyboard is the cheapest gaming keyboard I could find with 18 dollars... (https://www.amazon.de/Sharkoon-Skiller-Gaming-Tastatur-schwarz/dp/B0083HKUAM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1469607742&sr=8-2&keywords=sharkoon+skiller)

My Headset isn't the best anymore either... In fact, it never was... it's an 18 dollar Headset that I had to repair 3 times until now, wish means that the sound quality left me a long time ago... (https://www.amazon.de/Mod-it-Einsteiger-Gaming-Headset-mit-Lautstärkeregler-Mikrofon-Mute/dp/B00F5QZUIG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469607868&sr=8-1&keywords=mod+it+gaming+headset)

And finally the last thing... My Mousepad is a good old Sharkoon Fireglider wish sells for 10 bucks... (https://www.amazon.de/Sharkoon-Fireglider-Gaming-Mauspad-schwarz/dp/B008AKPGPG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1469608074&sr=8-3&keywords=fireglider)

Well... that are basically my peripherals for my PC...

i just have a devastator bundle, anything could be an upgrade

Hey to whom ever is reading my post, thank you so much for running this giveaway. Alright, here are my peripherals...

• A newish razer black widow tournament edition keyboard
  • A mouse from the 30$ cooler master storm bundle
  • A meh mouse with a spider on it (I hate spiders, btw)
  • And a Hyper X Cloud 2's headset

Anyway, thanks again for the chance at getting one of those cool mouses!

P.S. Hype for my first post on this website!

Im currently using a logitech office crap mouse and keyboard. Looking forward to get those Feenix goodies on my table. I really need a quality mouse.

Ryzen  5 3600 | ASUS Strix B450i Strix | G-Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500gb | NZXT H200i | NZXT x52 | Corsair RM650x

I use a Logitech g310 and a steel series mmo cataclysm wow gaming mouse and have no headset 

:(razer lycosa MEMBRANE KEYBOARD razer mamba with broken batteries and hyper X cloud 2

Let's start off with the good a red and black extended mouse pad. Then there is the generic windows 98 keyboard which is silver and blue, a genius x-scroll mouse and a pair of £15 sennhiser earphones with a mic.

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Currently rocking the CMSTORM OCTANE GAMING COMBO and a generic headset. 

I'm Rocking this sick off brand keyboard i picked up from a supermarket, cost me $10.00AUD its not bad but something fancy would be nice. Annnd the mouse is some ancient logitech that i found in a box while moving. :)   

log.jpg

Keyboard - Logitech K120

Mouse - Tecknet Raptor Gaming Mouse

Monitor - AOC E970Sw 

Headset - Tecknet G927

My current peripherals are a broken mx22 turtle beach headset which I can barley hear from anymore and a Dell keyboard and mouse.............? 

Running a Logitech Trackman ( Track Ball Mouse )

Logitech Headset

Corsair K95 Keyboard

1x potato laptop

1x potato wireless mouse

1x potato "headset" i got from a plane