Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I got a varmilo tkl keyboard,  a razer naga hex, and an asus headset, but if I win I'm planning to give the price to s friend that has  crappy wireless combo from logitech and a cheap pair of sony headphones 

Keyboard: Logitech G710+

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder

Headphones: Some mouse pad with a dog on it 

Crappy wireless combo from logitech and some cheap sony headphones

Hello,

I'm currently using a Logitech Keyboard G110, My mouse is Logitech for desktop and my headset is the Spirit of Gamers H1.

:D

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Current Keyboard is a 3 year old Corsair K65 and my mouse is a Logitech Performance MX from about 5 years ago, and I use Sennheiser HD201's 

Currently using a DeathAdder, a hand-me-down blackwidow with some of the letters rubbed off, and a pair of cheap skullcandy earbuds. But worst of all, I'm mousepad-less D:

corsair k70 red, sennheiser Game Zero, zowie za 11, and a zowie gtf-x 

Right now I'm using an a4tech generic keyboard and a logitech m235 wireless mouse . I don't have any sound peripherals tbh and I just finished my first build yesterday. :)

Goodluck everyone!

I'm using the Mad Catz RAT 7 mouse, a random cheap mousepad, and no keyboard as I'm currently stuck with a laptop but I will be buying one when I build my PC. As headphones I use the Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset but holy crap I'd be happy to win that awesome looking Feenix headset because of those sexy wooden ear cups!! ;)

My current setup has a Roccat Ryos MK Keyboard, Mad Catz R.A.T. 5 Mouse which sometimes moves only vertically( it's not supposed to) which sits on a Mad Catz default size Mousepad and the HyperX Cloud II Headsets. I like everything except for these Headsets. 

Spoiler

Currently rocking a steelseries APEX RAW, Sennheiser HD 598 and logitech g500. If I win this, I am giving away most of this to people I know IRL.

This is my entire build- http://pcpartpicker.com/list/pQGXbj

I'm currently using a Ducky Shine II, Sennheiser 595, and a steelseries sensei raw. They're starting to get a little old at this point; but, most of the stuff I'm actually planning on giving to my brother.

My current setup -

• Razer Blackwidow Chroma
  • Razer Mamba 2012
  • Astro A50 headphones

Personal setup is a Razer Naga 2014 mouse, Logitech g510 keyboard and a Plantronics RIG headset. While I probably wouldn't swap out the mouse for my one personally I have a friend who is in need of a good gaming mouse. My old g510 keyboard is really showing it's age and is often frustrating without full n-key rollover and anti-ghosting support. My plantronics headset is also nothing special and I feel it would be more suited to be a travel headset than a battlestation one. :) I'd definitely enjoy the upgrade to that beautiful Aria headset.

logitech g302 mouse,microsoft desktop 800 keyboard no headphones 

My current keyboard, mouse and headphones are the Redragon S101 USB keyboard, Centrophorus gaming mouse It was a bundle thing and the headphones are the audi technica M20x which i'm gonna upgrade them to the M 50x sooner or later. Plus i do like the look of the headphones and they can be a great upgrade the what i have and the mouse pad just looks awesome. 

Currently running Logitech MX Master mouse and a Logitech K750 keyboard, with no other accessories :(

due to a little mishap a coffee, now running a A4 Tech wireless keyboard and mouse.   

Mouse : Azza Standard Gaming Mouse

Keyboard : Microsoft Sidewinder x4

Mousepad : cardboard ;/

I have a pair of falling apart kraken usb headphones. Hand me down roccat mechanical keyboard and a beat up steal series diablo theamed mouse. I could really use an up grade to like all of it. Mainly the headvset tho. Its held together with duct tape xD

Would be so nice to win, right now I got old razer gear. Would be nice to get a good replacement

Edited by willeTHEone
Accidentally quoted OP