Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

My current keyboard is just the one in my laptop which is not great. I have a steelseries mousepad that i got from a Company called Komplett. Its basically advertising so their name is on it. My headset is a turtlebeach earforce PLa and my mouse is a Razer abyssus.

Hey, I'm currently using Steelseries peripherals: Rival mouse, Apex raw keyboard and Siberia v2 headset. So far only the headset hasn't been a complete disaster.

GL everyone and congrats to the winner! :)

Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and a Razer Deathadder :'( the keyboard is in need of upgrade, AA batteries and Bluetooth not gaming material.

I got a Logitech G402 mouse, a Corsair Strafe keyboard and the G430 Logitech Headset which I actually regret buying, too low volume and drivers are a pain.

Thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone.

Thanks for the opportunity LTT and Feenix. My peripherals are as listed below:

Mouse: Logitech G502

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 (MX Red)

Mousepad: Logitech 

Headset: SteelSeries Siberia V2

I've had most of these items since I first build my computer (roughly 2 years ago), except the mouse which was a gift from my partner. They have all served me well but I would love to bring my setup in to the new age with some Feenix peripherals.

Thanks again.

On 7/26/2016 at 2:16 PM, CPotter said:

Currently have a very old logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo. The keys have gotten quite mushy! Headset is a cheapo monoprice set. Going to be starting my budget build and these would really round it out!

A stock dell keyboard and mouse, nothing fancy!

Oh just in time for the giveaway, 

I own a GM storm Devastator Combo and a 2 dollar pair of headphones. Goodnight :D

I hope i win!

I am using a local UMAX keyboard, local ear-phone ($1) and a local Live Tech mouse (the logo got ripped)

without a mousepad.

20160809_155159.jpg

20160809_155216.jpg

Just using an old zalman mouse i got for 5 euros and a microsoft keyboard. Oh, and i have no headset :P

well i would love to use a mechanical Keyboard! Right now using the microsoft desktop 900 combo o.O 

My Headset is the Logitech g230 which is nice, but man those headphones you giveaway are sexual ;)

Currently using a microsoft keyboard 600, razer mouse and an 8 year old banged-up budget set of headphones.

Winning this gear would be shweet!

Generic, Keyboard, Sound blaster Wrath wireless headphones and a Logicool g300s mouise.

Steelseries Rival  mouse

Steelseries DEX  mousepad

Corsair K70 keyboard 

Steelseries Siberia V2 headset

I'm using my lap top pluged into a old 24 inch monitor and a keyboard and mouse because I can't stand the heat from my lap top when I'm doing something. The mouse is a Genius mouse and I don't even know what is this keyboard. And I'm rockin generic samsung earbuds that came with my s3 neo xD Damn it I need new gear.

i got a laptop now so my setup is just screen and keyboard, i cant use my logitech g15 for lack of space. and my headphones are plantronics gamecom, years of use and still rocking.

I'm Currently Using a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate TKL with a Razer Naga Hex Mouse and a Logitech G930 Headset. Also a pair of Crappy 10$ speakers and a custom printed XXL Mat with the world map printed on (looks cool).

On 26-7-2016 at 8:16 PM, CPotter said:

Im literally using a mouse which i got with my pc and also the keyboard.

ALso im using a 20 euro headset from trust

Nice, i have a Genius GM-04003A mouse, with a cool, 100% brandless keyboard :D

* Cordless Desktop LX310 Laser mouse (Keyboard: DEAD)

* A4 Tech RFKB-25 keyboard (temporary)

* Generic mousepad.

* Logitech Dual Action gamepad.

I rock a Logitech G402 mouse, no keyboard as I game on a laptop, a pair of Marley Earpods, and a standard SteelSeries mousepad

My current mouse is a logitech G302, mousepad is a Na'Vi Qck+, keyboard is my laptop keyboard(ASUS K53SM laptop). And headphone is an Audio Technica ATH AX3iS. Saving up money to buy my own gaming rig in order to practice Dota 2. I will be the next big professional to set foot in Dota 2, mark my words. I am broke as fuck right now, but making the money by freelancing, trying as hard as I can to get that rig and begin serious practice. Gonna play 10-15 hours a day and need some good peripherals for that. Hope I get lucky, can't wait to begin practice! Good luck to all and thanks Linus!

using my laptop keyboard, a cheap mouse, and an ozone rage st headset.

I'm currently using some cheap "gaming combo" M+Kb (Nemesis Kane Pro), and a Kotion Each G2000 Headset (another cheap knockoff), all of these cost less than £35 altogether, so winning this giveaway would be the best thing ever! Thanks for the giveaway!