Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

I currently have a steel series soft mouse pad I got from chrismas, I am using some apple ear plugs, and using a Gigabyte keyboard  with mushy keys not the best for gaming, and a cobra junior mouse. The would be a great way to finally up grade. And I use a laptop that can barely run minecraft at 20 fps. <#

Current setuip is a KBP V60 with a 3D printed case and Modern Selcetric SA keycaps, a Ducky Secret Mouse and Flipper mousepad, a pair of Sennheiser HD518s and a Samson C01U Microphone. 

I have a membrane keyboard from HP. And a Logitech G402. I'm looking for a gaming mouse to use it with my laptop. I don't have any gaming headsets or anything. I just use my mobile phone's headphone. That is all. No mic.

Currently running an old Razer Deathstalker, generic HP mouse on a 10+year old basic mousepad, and store-brand generic earbuds. help me

Currently using a microsoft keyboard that is 20 years old and $25 headphones I bought on clearance.  Would love to win even just the mouse from this.  Maybe today is the day I get lucky.

This looks awesome!!!!

My current peripherals are a Insignia keyboard, a logitech g40 mouse (a bit broken), and  kotion each g2000 headset.

Winning this would be a nice upgrade towards my setup.

My current setup is a £20 mouse and keyboard bundle with an iyama 20" 1080p screen and my i3-330m laptop running extended desktop, it'll be real nice to have a new mouse and keyboard as I've been needing one for a while xD

2 hours ago, Mrcreeper7 said:

do u really have the same mouse and keyboard as me or r u copying me

I don't have the Microsoft mouse, just the keyboard and two Logitech mice that I switch between my desktop and two laptops. 
I'm surprised more people don't have this keyboard. While it is a wireless, it has some very useful, although basic features and is an excellent price. 

I'm also surprised that the first comment wasn't about my antique audio equipment.

I'm using the Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard and mouse combo along with the UE Boom Bluetooth speaker. The keyboard is fine, I guess. However, the mouse has a lot of acceleration which definitely puts me at a disadvantage when playing first-person shooters. It'd be nice to have a mouse with a higher quality sensor.