Feenix Gaming Bundle Giveaway

Currently using a microsoft keyboard that is 20 years old and $25 headphones I bought on clearance.  Would love to win even just the mouse from this.  Maybe today is the day I get lucky.

This looks awesome!!!!

My current peripherals are a Insignia keyboard, a logitech g40 mouse (a bit broken), and  kotion each g2000 headset.

Winning this would be a nice upgrade towards my setup.

I actually don't have a setup, I'm starting to gather some information to start building a set up for my gameing desk.

My current setup is a £20 mouse and keyboard bundle with an iyama 20" 1080p screen and my i3-330m laptop running extended desktop, it'll be real nice to have a new mouse and keyboard as I've been needing one for a while xD

Currently I have a Logitech and Razer mouse that are both falling apart and a razer keyboard.

Logitech G510s with Logitech Gaming headset and RAT TE Mouse

I have a Logitech M510, my barely-a-gaming-laptop's-keyboard, a black mouse pad, and SkullCandy Smokin' Buds 2 earbuds.

x11 headset, microsoft sidewinder keyboard, old dell mouse

My gaming rig actually isn't that good. I have some $20 headphones from micro center and a mouse keyboard combo from coolermaster

I'm currently using some cheap Red Dragon mouse and mechanical keyboard.

Cooler Master Devastator keyboard/mouse

Generic Logitech speakers

and Generic Samsung 768p monitor

2 hours ago, Mrcreeper7 said:

do u really have the same mouse and keyboard as me or r u copying me

I don't have the Microsoft mouse, just the keyboard and two Logitech mice that I switch between my desktop and two laptops. 
I'm surprised more people don't have this keyboard. While it is a wireless, it has some very useful, although basic features and is an excellent price. 

I'm also surprised that the first comment wasn't about my antique audio equipment.

All I have is a cheapo 30$ mouse from amazon and an old Microsoft keyboard. Thanks for the Giveaway!

I use a logitech G602 wireless mouse and a laptop keyboard.....it lights up.....dont judge me

I use a Dell QuietKey KB212-B keyboard and Dell optical mouse for my gaming PC and an old Best Buy mousepad I had lying around

I'm using the Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard and mouse combo along with the UE Boom Bluetooth speaker. The keyboard is fine, I guess. However, the mouse has a lot of acceleration which definitely puts me at a disadvantage when playing first-person shooters. It'd be nice to have a mouse with a higher quality sensor. 

GAMDIAS Ares keyboard and mouse 

headphones done have a brand name on them 

My current set up is a Beyerdynamic mmx 300, corsair katar mouse, E Element RGB Mechanical Keyboard Blue Switches and Hyper X Fury XL mouse pad.

I am currently with a cheapo Utechsmart saturn keyboard, the utechsmart venus gaming mouse, an extended mousemat from amazon, and turtle beach recon 50s.

My current mouse is a wireless logitech M310 that's falling apart :(. I really need that mouse. My current headphones are sennheiser HD 580 precision I have no keyboard and an Asus laptop but I do not know the model

14696598204151124925425.jpg

Looks awesome! My setup is a razer lycosa keyboard with a death adder mouse and TB XO1's for my headset.

I have a Dell keyboard from years ago, a white Microsoft mouse (one of the first USB types) I have speakers from Altek Lansing.  Life keeps getting in the way of spending on myself.

Nice givaway, very cool from  Feenix to actually make this possible, I am also using a logitech g400 and a standard old hp keyboard that came with my computer about 8 freaking years ago, maybe even more... so yeah

logictech g300 mouse and g510 keyboard with a plantronix gamecom headset

im using a corsair k70 with mx browns, a steelseries kinzu mouse, an anker mousepad, but no headphones. i just use my MEE M6 IEMs for the most part.