Opinions on M65 PRO RGB

xGGAx
Go to solution Solved by MenSuRx,
4 minutes ago, Savant82 said:

No they aren't.

Yes they are, the 3366 is just Logitech's exclusive name, where Logitech might or might have not made some changes. The 3360 is just the public name for the Logitech exclusive 3366. The only difference which i'm not 100% sure is the dpi steps of 50 and 100 respectively.

My current mouse(logitech M310) seems to be dying after  5+ years of use and I was wondering hows the M65 as a replacement?

it seems rather inexpensive with good features, I might use it for light fps gaming and web browsing.

DSC_7217.jpg

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

It's a great mouse, definitely one of the best in this world of hundreds of mediocre mice.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

17 minutes ago, Enderman said:

It's a great mouse, definitely one of the best in this world of hundreds of mediocre mice.

I'm triggered dude. The sensor is garbage. I'd go for something like a Logitech G303. I even really like the Logitech G700S.

3 minutes ago, Savant82 said:

I'm triggered dude. The sensor is garbage. I'd go for something like a Logitech G303. I even really like the Logitech G700S.

No, it's fine, laser sensors do not have bad acceleration issues like the used to years ago.

They are actually very good and accurate now.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

1 hour ago, Savant82 said:

This is the M65 Pro, it has the same sensor as the G303. It has the 3360 optical sensor...

Just now, Savant82 said:

@MenSuRx The G303 has a PMW3366 sensor

They are basically the same sensor

Just now, MenSuRx said:

They are basically the same sensor

No they aren't.

4 minutes ago, Savant82 said:

No they aren't.

Yes they are, the 3366 is just Logitech's exclusive name, where Logitech might or might have not made some changes. The 3360 is just the public name for the Logitech exclusive 3366. The only difference which i'm not 100% sure is the dpi steps of 50 and 100 respectively.

The main downsides of this mouse are its weight - 120g without the weights and the badly placed sniper button that can lead to accidental presses. These are pretty much deal breakers for most people.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

5 hours ago, huilun02 said:

I see you coming from a wireless mouse eh?

Web browsing eh?

How about the MX Master?

huehuehue

looks ok for the most part, not sure about the scrolling wheel on the side thoo.O 

I want to move away from wireless peripherals mainly due to battery issues(Im tired of running out of battery in the middle of my work).

10 hours ago, MenSuRx said:

not sure about the logitech but corsair's comes with that sensor
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/corsair-m65-pro-rgb-gaming-mouse,31498.html

so I guess Im gonna get corsair m65 :) thanks all for your help

Core i7 7700k Kabylake stock + Kraken x52 | ASUS Z170-A | 8GB DDR4 2133MHz HyperX | ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 STRIX 6GB | 250GB SSD Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB HDD WD RE4 | Seasonic X-Series 650w | Corsair 460x RGB  | Win 10 Pro 64 bit | Corsair M65 PRO RGB Mouse | Corsair K70 RGB RapidFire

21 minutes ago, xGGAx said:

looks ok for the most part, not sure about the scrolling wheel on the side thoo.O 

I want to move away from wireless peripherals mainly due to battery issues(Im tired of running out of battery in the middle of my work).

not sure about the logitech but corsair's comes with that sensor
http://www.tomshardware.com/news/corsair-m65-pro-rgb-gaming-mouse,31498.html

so I guess Im gonna get corsair m65 :) thanks all for your help

Have a look at the corsair sabre, slightly cheaper and just as good IMO.

Needs money for car parts :P

System specs: Core i7 9700k, Dark Rock Pro 4 , MSI Z390 PRO, 16GB CORSAIR VENGENCE DDR4 3000, EVGA GTX 1070 FTW, Corsair AX860, Seagate 1TB, Sandisk 240GB SSD, Corsair 400c

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £654 (£221 with sales)
  • Games owned: 62
  • Games played: 52 (83%)
  • Hours on record: 2,980.7h