Things you keep on your desk?

Savack
Probably because it's available at most, if not all electronic retailers
I was new to mechanical keyboard when I tested it... So I decided (never having used or heard or anything mech.) that it was the best keyboard ever. What I would pick now is probably different, but I still really love the features on it.

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, clock, TV, Home Cinema system, wallet, phone, iPad, Macbook Pro, screwdrivers.

Monitor, keyboard, mouse, clock, TV, Home Cinema system, wallet, phone, iPad, Macbook Pro, screwdrivers.
You can fit all of that onto your desk?

I have nearly 2m of desk space, put it in 2 months ago. I'll post pics late on.

I have so much random stuff on my desk that it's a pain to list everything. So here is a picture.

TonRO.jpg

Haha we have the same LAN crimping tool! Ebay?

At least I need paper towel for cleaning off thermal grease, I also would need screwdrivers, and all my standard peripherals. Plus a bowl of random stuff, like memory sticks, screws, adapters and so on.

MEH

Nothing really. I have a shelve on my right, so I keep my stuff there. On my desk, it's just my phone. :)

I usually build up stuff over a month, then clean it all up and the process starts again. Just had a clea, so all i got is my

Samsung S27A950,

Thermaltake Lvel 10 M mouse,

Ducky Shine II White backlight keyboard,

Harmon Kardon Soundsticks III (sub is on the floor),

my computer in an 800D,

a microfibre cloth that came with my monitor and is the most useful thing ever,

and currently but about to be put away a Moonsoon tool for tightening their compression fittings.

http://sdrv.ms/UskjB7

Sometimes i have my Galaxy Note (takes up the entire desk... just joking- im not one of those annoying arrogant folks who make ridiculous jokes about it's size- owners would understand), and my Surface

It's a small desk so it would be kinda hard to fit to much anyway...

Btw, how are you guys uploading all those images? Max file size is like 100000 bytes. Tried compressing the hell out of mine and it still wouldn't fit.

Monitor, empty bottles of water, PS3, Xbox 360, Current console games I am playing, Keyboard, mouse, mousepad, wallet, phone, iPod, Notepad, a few pens, TV remote and a few little things I haven't cleaned up yet.

I have so much random stuff on my desk that it's a pain to list everything. So here is a picture.

TonRO.jpg

I think this one was from Dealextreme.

Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse, Mousepad, Speakers, Phone, Some documents

TonRO.jpg

Haha I have the exact same measuring tape on mine which I mentioned in the post above. :D

i5 2500k, MSI Z77 Mpower, 4x4 GB Musking Enhanced Blackline. MSI N560GTX-Ti Hawk(temporary), Samsung 830 128, Silverstone Strider Gold Evolution 750w

Monitors, keyboard, mouse, blank CD/DVD's, USB sticks (I think somewhere around 10), screwdrivers, screws, hard drives (7 at the moment), spare RAM (28GB at the moment), bills, adaptors, sharpies, some Noctua fans that came in today, cables (CAT6a, Sata, Audio, USB, ...), Quickports, RJ45 testing devices, a spare keyboard, cellphones (3 at the moment) and 2 laptops. And I think I'm forgetting some stuff...

Lets have a look shall we:

• 2x Monitor (acer 24" and LG 21")
  • 1 Grundig Elegance TV
  • 1 macbook pro
  • A Set of Senheiser wireless headphones
  • A pair of speakers
  • 1 wallet
  • Cyborg Keyboard
  • Cyborg R.A.T 3
  • Roccat Sota Mouse Mat
  • Apple Remote
  • Post it notes
  • Pasberry Pi
  • The inards of an old dell
  • iPhone
  • Hairbrush (don't ask me why I don't even know)

-Pow3rCut

My wallet and my phone are always there, but most importantly I'd say is my Swiffer duster. I dust my desk with the Swiffer probably a few times an hour, I know it is overkill but I really hate it when dust accumulated on my desk. I do it so frequently that my peripherals and my desk stay very neat and clean for a long time.

PS, go check out the show off your rig thread, everyone should post! :)

• Computer (soon)

• Second Computer

• iPhone

• iPad

• Papers & Pens

• Water

• Sallad

:)

What I currently have on my desk:

- Samsung Monitor+stand (foam box,lol)

- PC

- surge protector with all the outlet plugs used up.

- Wacom tablet and pen

- Speakers

- notepad and inkpen

- mouse and keyboard

Normal and kind of boring but thats mah desk :D

Current PC build: - CASE:Sentey cyclone gs7000 - CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K - CPU COOLER:Corsair Hydro H80i Noctua NH-D15 - MOTHERBOARD:Asus P8Z68-V PRO - RAM:Gskill Ripjaws X Ddr3 32gb 1600mhz (2x8gb+8gb+8gb) - VIDEO:MSI GTX 680 lightning MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X - SOUND:Asus Xonar DG - PSU:Topower powerbird 1100w - SSD:Gskill Phoenix 3 240gb - SSD:Crucial MX200 500gb - SSD:Crucial MX300 750gb - HDD:WD Blue 500 GB SATA HDD ( WD5000AAKX) - Samsung internal optical drive

Here is everything on my desk! http://i.imgur.com/G8A9e.jpg ...yes I know the Christmas Lights are a bit out of date' date=' I'll take them off soon! ...soon.[/quote']

I always have /g/ in a tab someplace but I also frequent /b/ /t/ and /r/ :P

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

Besides computer stuff, my phone usually and a few guitar picks.

Two cups with pens and graphite pencils, spare change, my phone, hand sanitizer. My other desk beside it has school junk just scatter all over. =]

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

1080p monitor, old LCD monitor for facebook and hardware monitor (also TS3 monitoring while in game), Razer Arctosa, LG m150 wireless mouse and keyboard combo, Some budget 2.1 Logitech sound system, Roccat Kave 5.1 headset, Funky stamp based Mouse Pad, computer, Leatherman Wave multitool, USB Hub, and a lot of frog ornaments.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

Coffee machine! It's so great to get a good cup of coffee in no time without even having to get up from the chair.

Notebook, keybaord, mouse, notebook battery, globe, a candy cane, red elf-boot, a scratch paper, 3M measuring tape, Easy-cap Capture card, energizer battery charger, tissue box, mousepad, a red lamp, a Team GB plush toy from London 2012 Olympics, 3 hair combs and a portable mirror.