LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Really awesome projector. I would use it for music composing at home, would be awesome to use ableton on 200" and for artistic projections for partys and for movies.

Seems great for a home theater, or for gaming on your bedroom wall.  I  would definitely use it for casual gaming and intense programming sessions.

Most versatile projector I've yet to see ...

You can you it almost anywhere.

Small, compact, LED short throw projector with smart tv capabilities? So sick!

Not to mention Linus blew it up to 200"!

Everyday would be a movie date night lol

The possibilities with this little device are boggling! Don't have a ballin' TV at so-and-so's house - no worries I'll bring the projector! I'd absolutely love to get my hands on this bit of kit :D

I think that it's very useful for people who like to travel a lot and be able to game and do stuff in general on a big screen, without actually dragging around a 100''+ tv :) I was actually thinking of buying a 100'' projector but are soo expensive, i hope i win so i can finally complete my 'man cave' :)

Really interesting concept, being able to place it so close to the wall. I've been thinking of lighting up my white living room wall, but can't drill into the ceiling in any way, shape, or form. This would be a great alternative and would make for a great wall projector on parties and such, when the TV is simply not big enough.

Nice job, LG! :)

Folding@Home ~75k points per day | My Simple Air-cooled Machine Maintenance Guide | Dutch Talk | Building a Wooden Popsicle Stick House

Main rig: i7-3770 stock - ASUS P8Z77-M - 8GB DDR3 1600MHz - 2x Radeon HD6970 2GB - SilverStone GD05-B - Corsair RM650x

This projector looks really solid. 60" screen from only 4" away? that's crazy! LG never stops amazing me.

Hey

Its a great projector, it has the short throw features and BT audio. Making this a mayor plus over the EPSON, and no "seduo-touch" making it much more affordable. 

I hope I win. 

Sal

It is amazing.

Gonna have very much fun if i get this :-)

Cool Device a bit expensive but it seems if you had the money it would be a good investment 

Hi want to see the final of the euro 2016 on it. I want to see the french guys crying again!!!

It would be so awesome to play around with this thing!

Would be great to hook up to my rig for college!!

This would be so cool for our community centre. Games nights would be full i am sure. 

Looks incredible, short throw technology has really improved it seems, I remember the old short throw projectors that had that motorised fold out mirror. This looks like such an elegant product for the same job.

That projector looks awsome. Good size, 30 000 hours lifespan on the lamp. And the quality of LG. I really want to use this projector for movie and gaming with family and friends.

Also, it doesn't seem too heavy, would it be that portable as it looks?... Looks amazin anyway

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

I can see using this a lot. Being limited on space it would save me from having to hook up a huge monitor or a tv. 

It would b e amazing to turn my dorm room into a projector room for me and my roommates, especially with its short range requirements.

The fact that this is a very small and compact projector is amazing because you can place it virtually anywhere near a wall, maing it super easy to hide behind stuff. But why would you, if you combine it with killer cable management it would look great just sitting there or hanging on the roof.. (I'd have to see if that actually works lol)

You get lots of projectors these days but they are either too big to place where you want them to, and will end up just looking horrible, or the image they throw are either too big or too small depending on your room. This I guess would make it much easier to get it in the perfect spot..

It looks really cool and could turn almost any room into a theater.

It would be perfect for my apartment.