LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Most of my friends' apartments (including mine) have large blank white walls that we would love to use this on! We do weekly Smash nights so this would be perfect for our rotating host duties!!! 

I thought the PF1000U was a bit pricey when i saw this originally on LG but after watching linus' video I realized why the price was so high... they is so next level gaming right here

I had no idea something like this existed. The part that it can project inches from the wall... not that projectors exist, that'd be crazy... yeah.

Anyway, looks pretty sick.

Would definitely be awesome to play emulated smash bros with friends on a large wall. I was surprised it was so compact when you picked it up. Nice!

This is so cool for students like me for reporting at school, and for group projects. This will be a great tech for me, Im always active at night and I dont want to destroy my eye on focusing too much at my desktop screen, great arcitechture.  This will help people alot from personal needs to sharing friends what you want in a big screen.

Epic tech!

Very interesting on how they used (which I'm assuming is a mirror?) to actually make the picture bigger with less distance from the wall / screen.

Never really seen that before..

I liked the idea of a portable good projector, i would really like to have one of those :)

This seems like an awesome device for when you're on the go, or really just away from the main rig.. LG is pretty awesome, I use their products on a day to day basis!:D

I think it's overpriced just a bit. also its something i have not really seen before. Very unique.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks perfect for student accommodation, what do you guys think?

Well i've been looking for a projector for quite some time now and a short throw one would indeed come in handy :)

Looks like an awesome little projector :D

Mobile gaming setup for M15x would be awesome! Hopefully it's bright enough at 1000 lumen. 2500+ is good for daylight activities. 

It's a really nice looking projector, would have a lot of fun using it. :D

A short throw projector would be the right tool for a holodeck-like room.

LMG! Would be great if you build a holodeck. No post-processing, no green walls!

This projector would be awesome to have living with 5 roommates who love to play Super Smash all the time on our living room TV (all 24" of it :(). This would really transform what we could do with our living room space! Glad to be apart of the giveaway!

This thing looks pretty cool, i will probably get one anyway if i dont win one.

That would be perfect for my family as we don't have space for a big projector, but we have a perfect wall for one! And this one is amazing, especially considering the price it has.

I would love one for my bedroom wall, but there is no way I could justify $1300.

This Projector is just awesome, i always wanted one to play with my friends in my room on a big screen, since this is a short range projector it really comes in handy in my room, it would be awesome to watch movies and play games from my bed on a big screen.

The quality of the image is stunning and the brightness is really good. in combination with the RX 480 i am going to buy, this baby would fit just right for awesome gaming on my wall.

So yeah, pairing that with my tablet/phone combo (Xperia Z4) would be about the most amazing mobile projector kit ever.  Portable PS4 gaming anywhere.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this would so fill my niche with my surface pro 4 for gaming in my back yard i have so many plans i could use this for. hmmm... i seen that it has mhl support i could totally mirror pokemon go off a wall and show people where pokemon are at.. #teammystic lol

1) never knew they had projectors till now.

2) i would love a projector.

3) It looks unique to say the least, i wonder what it's projections look like IRL.

Nothing to see here, move along