LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

lemme win this bad boy

This is epic, my current projector needs to be like two meters away from the wall for a 72" image. It heats up so much that it made my room go from 16 degrees to 29. It also sounds like a hurricane. If I win I can't wait to use this for Game of Thrones lol. 

Well, my dream is having a huge screen in the living room to watch my favourite movies and shows and, why not, play like a maniac.

Looks cool as hell, I've been looking for a good way to chill on the couch without having to have a big TV, and it'd help with gatherings where we can just chill and jam some games, it'd be awesome to have.

I live alone and I've never been much into decoration, so everything outside my room is pretty much all white walls. I think this would go quite well with the emptiness of my house :D

I'd use this awesome projector for mobile teaching projects :D

Super innovative on how LG uses special mirrors and lenses to allow HD projection in such a short range. Not to mention them packing in all the software into a portable projector. PERFECT for my super small bedroom in my small little apartment... only problem is the hefty price but overall WORTH:x

That's soo cool it would be perfect for my camping trip... And even for my room I could watch anything from my bed. Its a very cool product..... to bad I'm poor :"D

I attend every con in my country (as much as I can) and THIS would help a lot in so many ways :) specially personally that I do video shoots and present my work there.

This projector shows the innovations coming from LG. The huge size and amazing quality looks absolutely INSANE!

In my opinion there are 2 main ways to build a product; just build what is already out there or to push the technology  and evolve an existing product to the next level - this product is definitely the latter. *Adds the PF1000U to wishlist* 

Sick little beast, very competent for LAN parties who would not like to have this

cool little projector !!! I would like to play some football with my friends with this !!!!

Looks like a great way to enhance family movie night w/o terribly increasing the clutter.

This looks awesome and I bet it'd be great for when I get a renovation on my house and finally get my own room.

I like this projector because it's very good that you don't have to adjust the height to project it on the wall.

Was expecting one of those giant laser projectors from ces last year, the mirror thing is a smart wayto get the same effect for way cheaper

This is very interesting, would love to play some classic xbox with this. 

It does look pretty awesome - if you do a review video, please compare to similarly prices and cheaper projectors to get an idea of where it stands for the money!

Nice Thing! Was looking for something like this for a long time!
The most reason against a beamer in my setup was the range you have to get back to get a area, that is big enough to call it actually "beamer".

This little things would solve my problems easy and i am wondering, how simulators would look on this, combinated with some sorrund audio .

It looks awesome and I would find it especially useful as I don't really have a lot of room or money for a large screen like that.

Look like something I was looking for but did not find 

A nice and big LAN-party/Movie party every week with my friends. That would be great actually. Yes. That is great. I do think it is a little overpriced. 1400$ for a projector, as far as I know, is too much.

Absolutely amazing! Great performance in a small form factor. love it!