LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hey, what a great projector we have here... Would definitively fit into my room and also i would not have to buy a tv. What a great gadget!

My first thought on the projector? MOVIES, MOVIES AND MOVIES, the adjustable screen size shows to have many uses and I'm really glad such a small projector can broadcast such a big image, with speed to spare for gaming, which would also be pretty fun also. 

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

Love to use this with my ASUS ROG!  Looks awesome!

Wow sickest projector I've seen in a while now you don't need a that's really long just one that's 4ft long ?. Which I think mostly everyone has ? including me. 

Would be awesome for movies or sofa gaming with mates, but it's really a 4k oled that I want sat on my desk. Unfortunately my pounds are now worthless :(

Looks nice a very nice projector that could be used in a small room to watch movies or came on. I would use it at the end of my bed to game on.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Honestly this is really cool I've been looking for a more portable projector,  been looking at some mini pocket projectors. This would be really cool to have, I want to play all the the stuff on it.

It seems pretty awesome, but I'd love to know more about the power usage. Didn't seem like it needed AC; but is that an option?

i think LG has done what other company's have been trying to do for years and to do it in this way with it being small an ugh to go into your bag and having full 1080p support AMAZING just think of some of the stuff that can be done like having awesome LAN party. the only thing that would make this thing even better if it could seaport consoles. but until then i think that LG has done what all of us have been waiting for.

Think this would be much better than my ~100 dollar projector from ebay...

Also the short thowing distance is a big plus for a small apartment.

Oh man oh man i can already imagine how cool itd be to just sit down with friends late night have that tournament feeling! GIVE ME THAT HOT PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

Greetings from Austria

It looks pretty cool, and it looks great for couch gaming on the go

well this looks like a great product if it wasnt so expensive. 1300ish man i barely got 300ish but by the looks of it. this is something amazing to have no more big tvs that are twice as expensive. if i get this i wont even need a my old 60 hz monitor.

Wow, that is quite the projector. Would be perfect for LAN parties on the go!

I think that this is the best projector i've ever seen :o

What whould i need more in my life than a giant screen for gaming

Great looking projector. The kids would enjoy gaming on this.

Wouldn't it be awesome to play mario kart with friends on this thing.

PC || CPU - Intel i5-4690k || Motherboard - MSI Z97 SlI Krait || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Nepton 240M || RAM - 4x4GB Crucial Ballistix @ 1600MHz || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V R9 390 || Storage - Samsung evo 250gb and Seagate 2TB HDD || PSU - Cooler Master G550M || Case - NZXT H440