LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

MAN This Look Awesome and complete Different From Other Projector and One of his Kind . Looking Cool With Small From factor . Hope To Win It  And Play Upcoming GAME  RESIDENT EVIL  7   ON THIS  . It Will be  Amazing   Experience on This  Projector ..

Would love to watch soccer matches and play FIFA on ps4 with my friend's and family using this projector totally psyched

8 hours ago, CPotter said:

Wow I would love a new projector and with one of this amazing quality it would beat my monitors specs!

I think it is absolutely incredible how we are now able to get such a large and clear image from such a lightweight, small projector, and if things couldn't make it any better, you don't have to have the projector across the room to receive an enormous image, but rather just away from the wall.  

Very interesting Projector, I would really like to acquire one anyway, if I had the cash for it. Its quite expensive.

This thing is awesome! I'd love to have one to play splitscreen with some friends!  

That projector looks ballin, would fit perfectly in my small student crib

coolest piece of tech since the toaster was made

Really cool projector! It will be nice to see more in-depth review.

That looks very cool. I love the size of the projector and even more the size of the image it can project at that short of a distance.

I need it, want it, hope to get it

Good luck everyone

Thanks LG and LTT for the giveaway

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

I would add some active 3D glasses and Bluetooth sound bar to create a portable virtual reality setup, so we could finally have a portable lab instead of having to dismantling one of our current labs :)

Amazing projector, so compact!

Since I have a 5:4 Monitor an a big and empty white wall, that would be heaven on earth :D

awesome, could do with one in my bedroom.

It is amazing how far technology has gone. From those annoying to set up projectors that needed 5 minutes just to adjust the picture to something as simple as this, where you just plug in place it next to a wall and boom you have a home cinema. Would be nice to have one. 

Convenient and small, I could enjoy a projector in my small room !

Looks amazing! My wife would love this so we could play movies for the kids.

it would be killer as a home theater system :D 

this projector will be awsome for parties or smash sessions with multiple people

I got to say this thing is pretty tight. Its crazy how far we have come as an industry and its technology.

I think its very fascinating that you can create such a huge image with a projector which is just a few inches away from the wall. It would be very cool to have such a device in my room :)

love the projector! would go perfectly for my setup instead of the ultrawide that I cant afford xD

The fast that you can place it in front the the person instead of behind and above your head makes for some easy and very subtle installation. No more wires going hanging from the ceilings and wires going around your room just to reach the TV! I also hear that it's a lot quieter than normal projectors which makes it perfect for at home movie watching!

I'd love to test all the connectivity with laptops, tablet and smartphones. I think maybe even with an apple tv this projector could be made to be even more mobile than it is! :D

I'd love to try to test the limits of this thing! Great piece of technology.

This looks so ruddy awesome! Would love to get my mitts on one!

I think that the idea of a short trow projector is really cool and with LG's PF1000U it's just as good as you could expect from LG! It fits well when you dont want to mount it on the  seiling or on a desk or something... I also really like the bluetooth functionality! Greetings and good luck to everybody !