LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It'd be perfect for my new flat! I hope I win. 

it will be awesome to do a homecinema and play with friends :) also to study with friends

That thing is so cool! I always wanted a projector but it would fit so badly to put it on the ceiling, other bulky variants wouldn't be an option either. But this thing would be perfect as you can put it away when you don't use it and the short distance from the screen seems really handy! My apartment living and bedroom are both painted white equipped with black-out blinds so just gimme the thingy already! :D

looks like a sick projector, imagine call of duty with max FOV on that thing

Definitely the coolest looking projector i've seen, would love to see how it looks on my wall ;)

This would be interesting to use with projection mapping technology. 

My thoughts on the projector. I think it's awesome that such a small projector was able to produce such a high quality 200'' image, not to mention its extremely portable well i'm on board 

Kind of expensive for a single projector w/o a projection screen, but if you can do 200" on it...

Man, maybe I'll rebuild my home shop into a small theater. :D

I think the projector is very convenient, i would also worry less about people walking infront of the light and lessening the experience for other people

It would go well in our living room because we have a big wall to project it on to. We could have movie nights.

Small, sexy and smart. Especially a nice design for travelers. Would love to plug this into my laptop and game in split screen at the next LAN party I go to.

It is a pretty dope proyector, from design to technology it has so many uses although i would like to use it to play as in the backpack project xD

It looks absolutely sweet! I do wonder what effect a little bit less even wall has on the image quality. 

It's an awesome Invention, great for small rooms

This new and amazing projector looks and feels, so damn cool. I wonder how world of warcraft would looks like in 200 inches. 

Home theater v2? Game in your basement? I'm up for both!

this projector looks sick af. i had a cheap one briefly when i was a kid so seeing that skit made me want one again pretty badly. (im also commenting to enter the contest)

Project vids of your days adventures on the side of the trailer while camping, and then game a little....perfect use scenario...and zero light pollution.

Small, and compact. That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image

Nice that it could project in a small room. Hope to win it for my coming baby for her to watch some nursery rhymes in big screen. Yeah!

I'd replace my 10 year old LG 26" tv with this thing since this could easily work placed on the TV table. 

Never seen a projector like this before... And I wonder how good it is.