LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Pretty cool product. 

Given that it does not require huge distance actually get usable displaying size, usability of this product would be huge.

This thing would be amazing in home theater setup that can also be taken out for adventures!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

That's so cool. With that distance away from the screen, mind blown! I really hope to win this giveaway since I have almost 7 years old 32inch tv in the living room

I've been a long time lurker but I signed up because a projector that can make an image that big from such a short distance is the best thing I've seen in 2016!

That proyector is amazing, I'm sure i can use it in my room instead of a monitor to game

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks awesome! Need a new monitor upgrade, but this would work too?

I love the concept, and that it's smart-enabled. Easy way to watch Netflix in a random room without having to carry anything else.

I have never seen in my life such a video projector. I do not even know how you can have a similar image. I would use it for Stellarium (shows the sky and the stars), and of course to play PC games. It would be a unique experience !!
Congratulations for the video, it's gorgeous. Better than the advertising that broadcast on TV.

Greeting from Italy!

Interesting product. Seems pretty versatile, but I must say... I wasn't impressed with the Brightness of the projector in the video. It looked quite washed out. But that could be a symptom of the recording process - it might look better in person. It also could be that they were pushing it all the way to 200", which is pretty big, even for a good projector.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

This looks like a nice sleak piece of hardware. Portable, unlike most others, which is totally fire.

I appreciate the work you guys put into the video! I don't mind the sponsored content as long as it doesn't feel heavy handed. Good luck to everyone on the drawings! :)

I would love one of these for the portability, its unparalelled

Finally someone that has thought at people with small rooms. Gimme one! :D

this would be awesome for netflix and chill, I've never had the space for a normal projector

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

It's a need project.  I don't know when it would be handy though, since if you have a wall that big to project an image of 200'', you'd probably have the room for a normal projector. It's cool nontheless, and I wouldn't say no if I got one!

Oh yeah, and one question: What type of outlet does the adapter have? Is it available in several types of plugs?

That projector looks amazing.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

This is a super interesting product, makes couch gaming everywhere a posibillity.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

That's nice. Its also nice that it does not have to have a massive distance to project a large image. 

This would resolve my problem of buying a tv to put in the wall to watch films with my girl and being super cool.

Hi everyone! 

Yeah indeed that projector was greatly designed!! Why did the originators of projector not think of that before? Maybe it's just something out of my knowledge, or maybe at that time, they couldn't display as much res as we can now! 

Anyway!! It is a great device made by LG! 

And Hey Linus, thank you for your quality content! Normally, I just look at your videos but don't comment, but this projector is something that would be really useful to me for my small room. 

Hope I get a small chance in having that projector!