LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Beamer looks really cool would be super nice to play games in my small room !!

This projector looks pretty awesome. Would love to use it at parties and hangouts.

Looks awesome!  Being able to just load it up in a backpack and take it anywhere and have such a huge screen wherever ya want would be wonderful.

I would love something like this! I have to lug around a projector sometimes which can be big and clunky. I'm an IT techie so this would really help me out! looks very cool as well! 

Loved the promo vid Linus!

-Marco

omg this is very nice :) want one so bad

9 hours ago, CPotter said:

I am know thinking of getting a projector for my media center on my new place instead of a tv.

Short Throw projectors are cool as hell and i dont fully understand how they work, they would be a good idea for a techquickie. 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Cinema at home , sounds good ;)

Not quite 4K like Sony's Ultra Short Throw Projector, but I suppose this LG Ultra Short Throw Projector doesn't require as much space, or a small loan of a million dollars, so LG gets points for that.

My Desktop: Intel i7 7700k, GTX 1060, Samsung EVO 840, Vengeance Pro 32GB RAM, Air 240.

"Once you go mechanical, you never go back"

This seems like it would be great for home theater type situations in tiny rooms, however it would be good if the projected image could be brought closer to the projector to help with roof mounting, also I reckon the large price tag would probably deter many.

Would be perfect for use in a college dorm.

This looks pretty flippin' sweet. Definitely a great device for a mobile gaming or movie watching setup!

WHAT a thing! Never thought technology would be able to achieve this! This thing is compact, easy to use and it would be perfect for wathcing movies or playing games. You can use it almost anywhere and its performance is just amazing to see!

I think gaming or watching movies will never be the same with this beauty!

I was pleasantly surprised to see the quality of the device and the usability it's compact design gives. Love to own one, would make for a great companion whenever friends came home.

This projector would fit perfectly in my room, I'm searching for about 2 month for a projector with a short distance.

Finally - a device that doesn't need to be 2 meters away from the wall!

looks more like a soundbar than a projector. can take it everywhere.

love the design and its portability great for when i travel xD 

Plain and Simple "It just |Works " kind of machine with a very AWESOME feel to it ..
It Just "Holy Balls" :)

Looks baller gotta love the inovation and the future of technology development to look forward. The quality of produced picture is outstanding.

Considering the size of the  LG PF1000U  it seems to give a clear image even on a short distance.

this looks amazing! would be so useful for say going to friends house to chill ,watch movies and games (can't even count the amount of times vie gone to a friends house and we've both been like a metre away from a 32" tv trying to play battle block or something like that)